Permanent Vacation

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Permanent Vacation

Post by Despot »

Are players in Vmode deleted after a month of inactivity? Parts of the universe are now cluttered with people that appear to have dropped out, and left themselves in Vmode in order to prevent raiding.

Can these players be deleted along with standard inactives if they do not at least log in every month? Otherwise the entire Universe will eventually turn purple......
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Sadbutrue

Re: Permanent Vacation

Post by Sadbutrue »

people get booted from v mode after 3 days

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Not true, there are many that have been in vmode for weeks.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

they must be jumping back in every time

unit43

Post by unit43 »

I thought if you had rubies you never got deleted..

Despot

Post by Despot »

No, whilst still in ASBO, both Kalko and Invisigoth had not logged in for over 2 weeks before they were removed, both were constantly in Vmode for that period.

Sad, it is possible that somehow you found yourself booted from vmode. That does not mean it happened to others. I suspect this is only possible if you actually log in. They, along with many of the other "permanent vacation" crew do not.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i would like some confirmation on that

Despot

Post by Despot »

As Alliance Leader, the manage member screen showed me the length of time since members had last logged in. You should be able to do the same for your Alliance.

I removed both members when this screen showed 14 days without having logged in. Both were still in Vmode. Invisigoth logged in after, and opened her account to raiders. Kalko is still in Vmode now.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Despot, from what I can gather...you can request from Serios an extended V-Mode time by email/pm.
If you are going o/seas etc. I think up to three months?
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Despot

Post by Despot »

That may well explain it. I do think I recall Kalko saying he was going overseas.