Happy 18th ;)

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
unit43

Happy 18th ;)

Post by unit43 »

Its our favorite mod's birthday today, yay! Hope you have a good one ;)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Happy 18th ;)

Post by Despot »

Thanks, but it is actually Caedous'. I don't deal in teenths. ;)

Happy birthday!
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Happy Birthday, Caedous...Something to cheer you up! According to the Bible, you have 52 left! :o :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

We've moved way past the days of 3 score and 10. Average lifespan currently stands at 4 score, with newborns today on average expecting to make the century.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Despot wrote:We've moved way past the days of 3 score and 10. Average lifespan currently stands at 4 score, with newborns today on average expecting to make the century.
LoL ..I know that!:) bible hasn't changed...perhaps someone should re-write it! bring out a sequel ?? :o :lol:
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Despot

Post by Despot »

Depending on whom you believe to be the slightly less insane, that would either be the Book of Mormon, or the Koran.

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Happy Birthday Mate :D

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Despot wrote:Depending on whom you believe to be the slightly less insane, that would either be the Book of Mormon, or the Koran.
Not much of a choice,Despot...Should be the Book Havamal or Wicca.. ;)

Despot

Post by Despot »

Ryurik wrote:perhaps someone should re-write it! bring out a sequel ?? :o :lol:
On this basis, neither would count.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Ryurik wrote:
Despot wrote:We've moved way past the days of 3 score and 10. Average lifespan currently stands at 4 score, with newborns today on average expecting to make the century.
LoL ..I know that!:) bible hasn't changed...perhaps someone should re-write it! bring out a sequel ?? :o :lol:
I'm on it. Heres a sample...

And then Jesus sayeth unto his fellow Velociraptor cavalrymen, "Charge! And spare no Roman dogs, for they have killed me once and I found it to be highly annoying!"
~ The Testament of Awesome 3:27