Happy 18th ;)

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Happy 18th ;)

Post by Despot »

In tests, eight out of ten Romans said their cats preferred Christians.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Hahahahahahaha! So much for the "Birthday thread" Might have to spend a bit more attention on Caedous's next one, in 12 months..if we're still here! :D

Wolfprophet...I was thinking a bit more resent..but it's a start! :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Ryurik wrote:Hahahahahahaha! So much for the "Birthday thread" Might have to spend a bit more attention on Caedous's next one, in 12 months..if we're still here! :D

Wolfprophet...I was thinking a bit more resent..but it's a start! :lol:
It shall be done....

wolfprophet wrote: The crew of the T-62 tank sat silently as Jesus spoke to his driver. The Driver was a man who thought for himself and Jesus being the patriot he was did not care for "Free thinking". Jesus sayeth unto his entire crew, now down to a mere four men including himself, "When I was eight years old defending Jerusalem my father didn't think of himself, he gave! My mother didn't think of herself, she gave! My brother didn't think of himself, he gave! My comrades tied a rope around my waist and lowered me onto Roman tanks. I STUFFED MOLOTOVS UNDER TURRET AND GUN! EIGHT YEARS OLD! They called me 'Tank boy'.... I took alot of Roman tanks." and then all was silent.
~ The New Testament of Awesome 3:28

And then Jesus sayeth unto his loader, "FRAG!" and the loader placed the Frag shell into the cannon's breach of Lieutenant Christ's tank and shouted unto Jesus "Frag up!" and then Jesus sayeth unto his gunnery sergeant, "FIRE!" and the cannon recoils as the 105mm shell from the old soviet T-62 flies ferociously through the air and slams into the ground near Roman fighters, to the misfortune of Jesus, failing to hit anyone. Jesus then had looked again through his binoculars to see that Judas, whom he and the crew had tied to a rock and left for dead earlier that day in the Valley of the Jackal was among the group and carrying an RPG.
~ The New Testament of Awesome 3:37

-Cough.- I will be quite impressed if anyone can tell me what movie I took these parts from. xD
Last edited by wolfprophet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Omg I am so sorry everyone... I feel so embaressed I didn't even know this was here! Admitedlly I haven't been on the forums much in the past couple of weeks but I am so sorry that I didn't see this! Thank you everyone so much :D It is truly appreciated and again I am sorry I didn't see this sooner and I also apologise for the late token of appreciation
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

:o :o :o :o

And you call yourself a mod !!!!!

For shame :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

School these past couple of weeks has been rather hectic.... Had so much school work its not funny..... Physics, Chemistry, 2 unit maths, english, and a Modern history assessment task to top it all off
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual