'Th3 0v3rL0drs' discussion

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
divkeays

Re: 'Th3 0v3rL0drs' recruting

Post by divkeays »

HOWBOOTNAW

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

still cant see it

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: 'Th3 0v3rL0drs' discussion

Post by Despot »

Tidied up the thread to an appropriate forum. Div has received an official warning. The mistreatment of the thread concerned is grounds enough for further action, however deliberately challenging a Moderator in that way is not tolerable. I will leave it to Cadeous to decide what he feels fair concerning a ban, or for Div to apologise while Cadeous is still thinking on the matter......
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

PsychoBunny wrote:how bout you grow one 1st ;)
Hahhahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

wit you laughin it

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

my sparkling wit Div :lol:

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i got away with it lol

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Liam_Jay wrote:i got away with it lol
I wouldn't guarantee that. That much is up to Cadeous. I suspect he will be tempted to be lenient.

My action was because he had spoken directly to Div, whose response was not acceptible.

The original issue remains in my colleague's hands.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol caedus wis bein stupid anyways the overlords recruitment thread ? why that one of all the others the overlords ur a bunch a fannies anyway its no is if they care aboot their recruitment thread

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Div I was utterly serious about all I said. I'm not one to go and make a small problem a huge one and Im also not one to go and make empty threats and the rule is a FORUM rule not my own rule in case you were wondering that. I don't give one whether it was the Overlords recruitment thread or not you deliberately did something you were told not to do and as a Forum Moderator its my job to make sure that the people who use these forums don't break the rules et out by the Admin. Now upon seeing your apparent lack of knowledge that what you did was wrong I am sorry but I have no choice but to ban you for a period of 2 weeks in the hope that maybe this time you will learn your lesson. I was prepared to let this go but your responses on the matter after I commented on them seem to me to show that you are determined to break the rules. So hopefully after the two week ban you will have realised that what you did was wrong and childish and that maybe you won't do it again
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual