'Th3 0v3rL0drs' discussion

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Caedous

Re: 'Th3 0v3rL0drs' recruting

Post by Caedous »

OK Guys seriously enough is enough! I don't know how many times people have been warned about posting in other peoples recruitment threads about stuff OTHER THAN RECRUITMENT! You have specifically been told that you are to show the same respect for other peoples alliance recruitment threads that you would want for your own. If you want to discuss something that is said inside a recruitment thread start a discussion topic in the General Discussion part of the forums NOT ON A RECRUITMENT THREAD! SO THIS IS EVERYONES LAST WARNING! I KNOW I AM GETTING FED UP WITH TELLING YOU OFF ABOUT DOING IT AND I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT DESPOT IS THINKING! I MEAN COME ON GUYS GROW UP YOUR ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF TWO YEAR OLDS!! YOU KNOW THE RULES! ABIDE BY THEM! I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO BAN ANYONE HOWEVER IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE IS CAUGHT BREAKING THIS RULE AGAIN THEY WILL RECIEVE A TWO WEEK BAN! YES THATS RIGHT TWO WEEKS! I DON'T CARE WHETHER IT SEEMS HARSH BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU LOST YOUR CHANCES WHEN YOU CHOSE TO CONTINUE THIS CHILDISHNESS! ANY OFFENDERS THAT HAVE RECIEVED A TWO WEEK BAN THAT OFFEND AGAIN WILL HAVE THEIR SENTENCE TRIPLED AND MAY EVEN FACE FURTHER CONSEQUENCES!I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO IT BUT IF YOU LEAVE ME WITH NO CHOICE THEN I WILL. COME ON GUYS GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BE THE ANGRY PARENT AROUND HERE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MUCK AROUND LIKE YOU GUYS BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN HERE EVER AGAIN OK?
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

rofl

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

DIV!!!!! Take this seriously or you'll find yourself banned again........
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:DIV!!!!! Take this seriously or you'll find yourself banned again........

Mannnnnnn!!!! caedous chilll chill chill

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

HOWBOOTNAW

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

SPAM

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »