'Th3 0v3rL0drs' discussion

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Liam_Jay

Re: 'Th3 0v3rL0drs' recruting

Post by Liam_Jay »

NightStalker wrote:Sponged off of other people? Exactly who? I took you on straight up and handed you your ass. As far as Div, I apologize. You did get cocky in the posts when I attacked Jay talking about how you were going to cost my double what I cost him, but you did congratulate me on crashing you. So yes Div I am truly sorry for bringing you into this, but Jay you are a little worm. You don't know how to play this game well, and it will be shown out over time. When I have more free time, I will join this game and I will pull out that horseshoe that you have firmly implanted in your ass out. Right now I just don't have the time. My wife is due shortly with our 4th child, and I want to focus my time and energy into that. Good Luck all in the game and in RL, as if Jay has a real life, and good hunting.

LMFAO
you sponged off all your alliance i got took down already before you attacked me So HA
i aint gonna sit and argue with with an old man
ill say congrats on the baby thats all the respect ill give you and i aint called Jay im called liam

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

and even if you could take me down good for you i don't really give a damn ive only been playing games like this for about 4 month
i no i'm doing good for how long i've been playing this no matter what anyone says

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

NightStalker wrote:It's amazing to see divkeays, and Liam_Jay running their mouths again, after the ass-kicking they both received from a lower ranked player in the last round.... Maybe I should play in the new round. Wasn't going to but, maybe I will just to wipe them out AGAIN.
I'd like to say that despite differences in the past, Div and Liam are friends of mine and as long as I have at least a light fighter to sacrifice, I'll help defend them :P

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Guys, this has gone way off- topic. In future, can we all set up a seperate discussion thread for things like this, and show the same respect for other people's recruitment threads that you would expect for your own. Thank you.

Ov3rlodrs - good luck on your recruting.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Well...that was....interesting...to say the least...
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Ryurik wrote:Ryurik of planet Valhalla requests an Alliance with The Overlords. May Odin guide us in our quest!
O o
/¯________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

*Note; When this is seen in response to anything, it generally means you're now a target.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

wolfprophet wrote:
Ryurik wrote:Ryurik of planet Valhalla requests an Alliance with The Overlords. May Odin guide us in our quest!
O o
/¯________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

*Note; When this is seen in response to anything, it generally means you're now a target.
Like you...it fires blanks! :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

a fired in your maws hole

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

divkeays wrote:a fired in your maws hole
oOoooOOOOoOoO

chikagawa

Post by chikagawa »