Curses! Mistakes! etc.

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Ryurik

Curses! Mistakes! etc.

Post by Ryurik »

Wierd things that happen...in the game, when you least expect it! Curses... foiled again!

Just to start this off..you'll see why I started this.

I accidently built 22 colony ships instead of 22 recyclers...kept 5 and included the rest in a few attack fleets to get rid of them and reclaim them back in debris...did'nt work..so I sent them on an expedition..thinking they would end up in a black hole or something!!lol....Message just came through..the colony ships found 14 colony ships in perfect condition!!!LMAO!I'll send them back!lol
I am cursed!! Loki having a field day!
Last edited by Ryurik on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Liam_Jay

Re: Curses! Mistakes! etc.

Post by Liam_Jay »

create a colony army and pwn sum noobs ... 5 points each colony ship i think

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Roflmao. Pick a well defended planet and send them alone as the advance fleet. XD Have yer attack fleet follow up.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Ive done that before on a larger scale, colonized a planet in the wrong system, build probes instead of sats, ect.. :lol:

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Darn straight. Or forgetting you have researched graviton and queuing a couple RIP's instead of destroyers.....
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Hmmmm...So I kept 5 again and sent the rest back to deep space...got another 13 in perfect condition..now have a total of 44 from 22 I started with...sending them back again! Like bloody rabbits..just keep multiplying....builds faster than the ship yard! if I get more back this time ,I'll waste them on a planet...Hmmmm ...Wolfie..wanna moonshot? I'll trade you! :oops:
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

I give up..sent 44..went into a black hole and I got 15 back..I now have two less than when I started! :shock: