research

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
shaddam_v

research

Post by shaddam_v »

ya hi,

i was wondering why researching is only limited to 1 base. if multiple bases got research centers, then you should also be able to research multiple things right or is that me just beeing crazy?

unit43

Re: research

Post by unit43 »

One at a time, once you get IRN you can link your labs and speed it up, but still only one at a time.

Curious_1

Post by Curious_1 »

I get what he's saying though.
If they are completely seperate research labs operating on different planets, it actually would make more sense if you could have 1 research project going on each of your planets that have labs instead of just one at a time.

Then once you train up Intergalactic Research Network on "planet A" and "planet B" then they are linked and you can only have one research project running between linked research labs.

Unless I'm mistaken thats what he meant, and it does make more sense than the way it is set up right now. ;)

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

shaddam_v wrote:ya hi,

i was wondering why researching is only limited to 1 base. if multiple bases got research centers, then you should also be able to research multiple things right or is that me just beeing crazy?
They are not limited to one "base" all your planets,moons and fleets get the benefit of research development.
Buildings, Shipyards and Defence etc. are limited to your particular planet..but Research covers all!
Look at your Weapon,Shield,Armour etc. levels... Why do you want to build them every time on every planet? At the moment you research them once and that's it.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

not like that. that i can learn different techs at different planet. like this planet researches laser. that 1 armor, and on a third base i want to research hyperspace technology. if we do this, the requirements are higher, and you wont be able to build destroyers already on ur second week XD that is a little bid out balanced i think. or atleast the times should be longer.