Eyes on the Prize

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Tyrant

Eyes on the Prize

Post by Tyrant »

As we approach the end of the month, the race at the top of the ranks seems pretty close with Brain Wreck Bear seeming to hold a slight lead with SadButrue, Zarkov and guaramer right behind.

The fight for the 5th and final prize spot seems to be going in my favor by virtue of the small run I have had recently. Jurauran is not far behind and may still make it a race. There is a big caveat however.

From the rules under the [Prizes] tab....
"To be eligible for a prize, you must have bought at least 1 time Serios rubies. In this sense, players who do finish below position #5 may also have chances of winning if the players above them never bought Serios rubies."

With the 7-10 spots still being closely contested, the question is, who has bought some Serios rubies and is eligible for the prizes and who has not? I am in. I know SBT is in. Fess up peeps! :D Who else is in the race?

Things have been shaken up a bit since last round with some of the top finishers from last round dominating again and some new players at the front of the pack.

1($250 Prize) Scorpius Siva 964.424
- Don't know if Scorpius is playing this round under a different alias or isn't participating.

2($100 Prize) Despot Siva 827.575
- Brain Wreck Bear - in or around the top spot

3($50 Prize + 1000 Rubies) jurauran Siva 592.509
- Jurauran currently in 6th in the race for the fifth and final spot

4 (1000 Rubies) guaramer Siva 493.680
- Right back at the top of the pack

5 (1000 Rubies) RavinPagan Siva 486.42
- Everyone's favorite AKA Psycho Bunny with those BIG, SHARP, POINTY, NASTY TEETH ;) hanging around the top 10 and doing some rebuilding after one of SBT's visits

NEW CONTENDERS
1) Zarkov- New alias or new player? Don't know, but he is doing great spending large amounts of time at the top spot, though seems to have dropped a few spots recently.

2) SadButrue- Crashing and Smashing his way to the top. One of the best players I have ever seen in any game. Me biased? Hell no! He is just THAT good.

What do you all think? Who is going to make some noise in the run up to the end of the month? Who do you expect to see do some damage in the next month?

Also, any idea when the round officially ends?

Sadbutrue

Re: Eyes on the Prize

Post by Sadbutrue »

actually 2 visits to psychobunny

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Yup was 2 times you came to tea ;)

Everyone's fav huh awwwwwwww you lot are so sweet cheers :D

Game is ongoing no more resets hense the huge drop in prizes

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Wow...1000 rubies. If only 2 people have bough then this could go down to... say top 160. maybe? ;)

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

unit43 wrote:Wow...1000 rubies. If only 2 people have bough then this could go down to... say top 160. maybe? ;)
The prizes are supposed to be awarded monthly and the prizes have been changed as Psycho Bunny mentioned. From the [Prizes] tab....

ENJOY THIS GAME & WIN REAL CASH PRIZES!

Every month, all players in top 5, win a cash prize each!

#1 - $10 (American Dollars)
#2 - $10
#3 - $10
#4 - $10
#5 - $10

I would rather just get it in rubies myself.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

They'll offer you an opportunity to take part of your prize in rubies.

I just kept the cash. Still sitting in my paypal account while I try to think up something really appropriate to do with it.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Well, with about 6 hours left (if we are going by GMT) until the end of the month, the highest scores I have seen from the top 5 players are as follows.

Position Player Alliance Points
1 Sadbutrue Just Bleed 364.422
2 BrainWreckBear Messed Up Care Bears 340.263
3 Zarkov Tic Tac Toe 333.405
4 TYRANT Just Bleed 308.821
5 guaramer Messed Up Care Bears 291.637

Of course, that is just based on what I have seen and any one of them (including me) could or did have some fleet in the air. Six hours is still plenty of time to accumulate more fleet. I am not leaving my fleet on the ground to wait. Too much farming to do.

I am not sure how they calculate the score, but I hope the five with the REAL highest point totals get recognized.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

its the eye of the tiger and the tits of a bear balls of an eagle and a man with no hair

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Sounds like a Scottish version of a Manticore
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

I would guess that is a Trannie Harpie.

Like this...

Last edited by Tyrant on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.