how do you get probes?

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
shaddam_v

how do you get probes?

Post by shaddam_v »

hello,

i learned espionage level 2 by now, but im not sure if they are able to get me probes.
how am i able to build them?

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: how do you get probes?

Post by Despot »

You need to have :

Ship Yard (Level 3)
Combustion Engine (Level 3)
Espionage Technology (Level 2)
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

If you need to know the requirements for building anything, here's a huge help. Look on the options to the left of the screen. Look at the "Empire Menu" section and then go to "Technologies".
This section will tell you all the requirements for Research, buildings and units. It'll save you some massive headaches by helping you plan what techs, buildings, units, etc you want to invest resources to achieve.

Edit* Btw. Love the Dune name. :P

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

uhh, i only see solar sattalites in the whole list, i dont see probes anywhere...

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Wolf means the Technology list on the left hand side. This shows you a full list of buildings, defences, ships and technologies, and shows you what you need in order to qualify for them.

It sounds as though the menu you are looking at is your shipyard, and you have not researched any combustion tech.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

lol, i now know what i must be searching for. u guys all had it wrong. at the empire menu - technologies tab there arnt any probes there.
they are called espionage ships. and then i thought i was a newbie XD thank god a friend of me also plays this game :p

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

shaddam_v wrote:lol, i now know what i must be searching for. u guys all had it wrong. at the empire menu - technologies tab there arnt any probes there.
they are called espionage ships. and then i thought i was a newbie XD thank god a friend of me also plays this game :p

ROFPMSLMFAO!!