cool people

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
unit43

Re: cool people

Post by unit43 »

Do you bite, eye-gouge, pull hair, and break all the other rules of MMO?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

wolfprophet wrote:Precisely. Also, on that note. So, I found out the guy I got traded in for thinks he's an über badass. Now, how does this relate to the topic at hand? Hand-to-hand fighting. :D I was thinking it'd be fun to challenge him to a match just for the amusement of it. I haven't had a good fist fight in over a year. So Sad, being that you seem to be a UFC fan, what do think? Think I should just for the fun of it? This guy has been really up in my face for the last few days...I bet he'd be too proud to back down. :D Although, I specialize in dirty fighting. Thats how my Army buddies taught me Roflmao. After all, in real hand-to-hand, you can't worry about it being a bitch move to kick someone in the groin when it means the difference between life and death.

its only a good idea if you get someone to record it. if you plan on being dirty i suggest just running up behind him and punching him in the back of the head/neck. also watch TUF to learn how to fight UFC its the best way to learn. Also by accumulation a huge Pride/UFC video archive you will learn how to fight.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i say you learn how to fight by running up to some1 and punch the hell out of them

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Or you pay a professional.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Different cultures have different rites of passage to adulthood.

For some Christian religions there is Confirmation, Judaism has Bar/Batz Mitsvahs, the Chinese have Guan Li, parts of the American South have Debutante Balls, etc...

No rite of passage to manhood is more legitimate than the viewing of the UBER-CLASSIC DON FRYE VS. YOSHIHIRO TAKAYAMA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJOV1yY0g7w

jonathan

Post by jonathan »

what is everyone talking about
?????

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

unit43 wrote:Or you pay a professional.
Or you become a professional so people will pay you. ;)
On that note, my step-dad is actually looking into amateur boxing since the circuit around here pays around $2,000 just for you to show up and fight. Lol.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

amateurs dont get payed... at most they get living expences

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Sadbutrue wrote:amateurs dont get payed... at most they get living expences
It was something like that. Amateur probably isn't the word I was looking for, but there's an actual fighting circuit around here thats legally run. When I get a chance to ask about it again, I will to clarify on it.

jonathan

Post by jonathan »

what is everyone talking about