cool people

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Liam_Jay

Re: cool people

Post by Liam_Jay »

short temperd much ... listen i'm joking and no i can't help you if anyone asks me about an alliance ill recommend you though recriotment is up to you

jonathan

Post by jonathan »

so think its funny :mrgreen: hahahahaha but it ant look go bother someone other leader

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

jonathan wrote:so think its funny :mrgreen: hahahahaha but it ant look go bother someone other leader
ok i won't recommend you :|

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Ok Guys this has gone on for 3 pages this is a RECRUITMENT THREAD!!!! Not ur own personal playground ok? Yeh maybe it was funny for the first page and a half but now its not so quit it ok??? Let this guy run his alliance the way he wants....anymore off topic posts in this RECRUITMENT THREAD will be deleted....its like Despot said show other alliances recruitment threads the same respect and courtesy that u would expect ur recruitment thread to be shown....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i wouldn't want my recruitment thread to be respected i'd want it 20 pages long

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:Ok Guys this has gone on for 3 pages this is a RECRUITMENT THREAD!!!! Not ur own personal playground ok? Yeh maybe it was funny for the first page and a half but now its not so quit it ok??? Let this guy run his alliance the way he wants....anymore off topic posts in this RECRUITMENT THREAD will be deleted....its like Despot said show other alliances recruitment threads the same respect and courtesy that u would expect ur recruitment thread to be shown....

man now you have power you gone crazy

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:Ok Guys this has gone on for 3 pages this is a RECRUITMENT THREAD!!!! Not ur own personal playground ok? Yeh maybe it was funny for the first page and a half but now its not so quit it ok??? Let this guy run his alliance the way he wants....anymore off topic posts in this RECRUITMENT THREAD will be deleted....its like Despot said show other alliances recruitment threads the same respect and courtesy that u would expect ur recruitment thread to be shown....
We've never respected recruitment threads much, starting with my own last round and ending with KB's. And now, this one because honestly this Jonathon guy is being kind of a jerk even though some of us are trying to help him. If you want respect, earn it. He's not earning it. Respect is NEVER, nor will it ever be a human right. It is a privilege.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

wolfprophet wrote:
We've never respected recruitment threads much, starting with my own last round and ending with KB's. And now, this one because honestly this Jonathon guy is being kind of a jerk even though some of us are trying to help him. If you want respect, earn it. He's not earning it. Respect is NEVER, nor will it ever be a human right. It is a privilege.
you don't earn respect by being in noob protection jonny boy lol

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Caedous is right.

It is his responsibility as a Moderator to re-state this point.

We've been very, very lenient up until now. No-one wants to have to restrict posts. We are moderators, not censors. But some things are getting out of hand. Keep it reasonable.

And never, NEVER criticise a mod for doing his job. He is only trying to help you all.

If you give someone a hard time on a forum, they are not likely to want to carry on playing. We need to welcome and encourage new players, not give them reasons to back off.

The key to an enjoyable game is to have a large and varied player base. Let's all work together to make that happen. It's in our own interest.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

lets all kill eachother