Congrats to Caedous

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Liam_Jay

Congrats to Caedous

Post by Liam_Jay »

Congrats As Forum mod ;)

Caedous

Re: Congrats to Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Gee thx man listen Im sorry if I sound power hungry b4 but that wasn't my intention however it was my job so I will continue to do this if I see it happening but it doesn't mean I like telling off my friends ok?
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

congrats i think you will be a great mod and will not let the happenings in the game influence your actions as mod

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:Gee thx man listen Im sorry if I sound power hungry b4 but that wasn't my intention however it was my job so I will continue to do this if I see it happening but it doesn't mean I like telling off my friends ok?
Yeah, you're going to do just fine man. I've been a forum mod several times before...it can be frustrating if you're dealing with especially unreasonable people, but you at least have a decent group of people you have to manage. For the most part. I'll admit I've accused my fair share of Mods of being Nazis, Communists, Nazi Commies and other peoples of extremist ideals due to one little infringement of free speech. xD

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

communism works :D

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

LOL well it did for Russia....now look at them after communism lol...Anyways as a mod I will try to model myself on the way Despot has acted as a mod...however I know that I could never be the legend himself but I will certainly try
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Cool mods:
1. Tolerate a bit of spam and do not warn for everything
2. Do not whine to the admin and get perma-bans handed out
3. Are well liked

You seem to meet all three of the requirements ;) Congrats and GL as a mod.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Gee thx lol ;)