How to sound like a n00b

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Sadbutrue

How to sound like a n00b

Post by Sadbutrue »

Here i will discuss how to sounds like a n00b and make your attacker laugh at your idiocy.

i wont post names.

send him a PM that say this:

"Next time try me when I'm not out at work, coward"

this way your attacker will laugh since you obviously have no concept of how this game works.

"I have lost nothing..I still have my planets intact and my fleets..whoopy you got a moon out of it..I've had two..found them useless...enjoy! hahahahahaha!"

you dont know the value of a moon.

"As far as your "rank" falling ...it falls because you are loosing! :) err..."buddy"
Winners go up..losers go down..and you are going down....just a pity it takes an hour to show on the screen! Suck eggs and Bleed! loser!"

you have no idea how this game and point system operates and ignored my explanation =n00b

"Is that the best you can do??Loser..You are in trouble if that's all you got! you underestimate me if you think I sent my whole fleet..Now you have a moon..it will suck your resorces..cost me next to nothing..Hahahahaha!"

no need to explain this one.

ThatGuyEric

Re: How to sound like a n00b

Post by ThatGuyEric »

wow SBT you did sound like a noob there, you suck

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

ThatGuyEric wrote:wow SBT you did sound like a noob there, you suck
this is a clear and obvious way to look like a n00b. calling me a n00b is something a n00b would do.

jadox

Post by jadox »

u know SBT a lot of people cant acknowledge their failures that's why they send things like that, in fact i hope it s the logic explanation cauz if it isnt they r not nOOb but just idiots ( sorry if anyone is offended but when u get attacked it s ur fault and if u attack someone ad u loose u loose and that 's it u dont have to explain ur loss) my fleet has already been crashed by u man and now i respect u more than anything else ur a good player:)

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

well you must understand that there is a difference between a n00b and a newbie. a newbie is a new player that is learning the game and will get better. a n00b is a player that wont get better and only blames others for losing. n00bs dont play to win, they make their own weird rules and codes of honour that have nothing to do with the game. they never grasp the game dynamics and never improve, they simply call others idiots and jerks and keep doing the same thing expecting a different result.

jadox

Post by jadox »

lol the one i love is " u've got a moon it will suck ur ressources it cost me nothing"
wtf.... plz dont get a moon near my planets at this point of the game... lanxing is the most dangerous thing specially when the one ur attacking doesnt have a moon, i wont explain more...

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

lol i need a lot more moons. my only moon is in a crap location

GaelicWarrior

Post by GaelicWarrior »

Sadbutrue wrote:"I have lost nothing..I still have my planets intact and my fleets..whoopy you got a moon out of it..I've had two..found them useless...enjoy! hahahahahaha!"

this on was by far the one that made me laugh the most...

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

You know, until SBT showed up we hardly used the word "noob." You've tainted our perfect society! Roflmao.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Too bad, here comes the "Zorg Cult" :mrgreen: