Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Liam_Jay

Re: Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:Oh! So Sad is the only wannabe around here now

no man its got to be them lol i salute sadbutrue and istalris from this other game quess im wrong
sorry guys ;)

Istalris

Post by Istalris »

I guess great minds think alike huh? Don't worry about me, i'm harmless.

-Istalris-
When someone asks me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Istalris wrote:I guess great minds think alike huh? Don't worry about me, i'm harmless.

-Istalris-

yeah yeah ill see you in the top ten in a week lol

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Despot wrote:
wolfprophet wrote: We did that to a Tina member last round xD Oh yes, the great memories. Myself, Ravinpagan(Now Psychobunny) and Despot personally carried out the assaults....though, I wanted the honour of destroying his main fleet after we farmed most of his fuel supplies from the other planets and cut all supply lines...but he sent his whole fleet at Ravin in a last desperate stand. She took the hit well, completely wiped him out. But he caused her massive damage. He also was very arrogant, citing that he alone could destroy Siva.

Not quite true. Bunny and I dismantled Tina. They had already surrounded her planets with a view to massed assaults against her. This never came to pass. Instead she started plundering them at will.

Many of our members were surrounded. Tina had forgotten to enfold me in her welcoming embrace, so since I was feeling generous, I planted my colonies in the middle of their massive clusters. From there, I plundered at will. I didn't even bother building any planetary defences, and left my fleet there for all to attack at will.

Towards the end of the game, several members sent all their fleets at the two of us in "nothing to lose" suicide attacks. Most did no damage. 1stTurbo did manage to actually cause me damage into double figures at one point, because I got distracted and forgot to send my cargoes / rec's to the DF in time, so they kind of got in the way. It was still profitable.

Even five or six Tina's sending their fleets at one of Bunny's planets did not cause significant losses.
Yeh but thats like the current situation now with you guys its U, Bunny and many other Crazy bears up the top of that ladder pwning all those bastard Overlords lol
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

Liam_Jay wrote:
Istalris wrote:
Liam_Jay wrote: and istralis is number 7
My name is Istalris, not istralis. It's kind of obvious we are not the same person. :roll:

-Istalris-

then y do you do -istalris- at the end of every post like he does
and isnt it a bit freeky that two people with the exact same name of legends join at the same time

i apoligize if i'm wrong but its just you use the same vocabulary as him

he has you there Istalris you both probably use the English vocabulary

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

yeah ive attacked a few overlords this round lol there just so many lol every 2 pages or something there is another overlord

Istalris

Post by Istalris »

Nothing wrong with being able to type well Sad, plenty of people do.

-Istalris-
When someone asks me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

typing well is for nerds

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

aha lol

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Istalris wrote:-Istalris-