Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Liam_Jay

Re: Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Post by Liam_Jay »

you should make a new topic on union of hounor about your war lol

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Sad ur the most arrogant self-righteous brain fart that I have ever met....you wanna attack Ryurik? Go ahead but I guarantee that if you do u won't just get a retaliation from Ryurik u will get a retaliation from everyone that u have ever spoken against....and I guarantee that one of those people will be ME! You ever heard of that saying "Sent back to the stone ages?" propably not considering u have the mental capacity of an amoeba but anyways it means WE'LL BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION AND THEN SOME LEAVING U WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we'll do it again and again until u get so pissed of that u quit the game and do us all a favour.....
Last edited by Caedous on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Sadbutrue wrote:i have never lost a war. i dont even think it would be fair since i doubt i can even attack anyone in his alliance.
And as for this little quote who gives a flying f*** if no one in our alliance can be attacked by u or attack you I will stand by Ryurik and offer any help he needs if it means that your inestimatly large ego is bruised....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

haha i pwnt ryurik 3 times so far... i have already attacked him so come and get it!

how can you bruise my ego by getting pwnt by me non stop?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:Sad ur the most arrogant self-righteous brain fart that I have ever met....you wanna attack Ryurik? Go ahead but I guarantee that if you do u won't just get a retaliation from Ryurik u will get a retaliation from everyone that u have ever spoken against....and I guarantee that one of those people will be ME! You ever heard of that saying "Sent back to the stone ages?" propably not considering u have the mental capacity of an amoeba but anyways it means WE'LL BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION AND THEN SOME LEAVING U WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we'll do it again and again until u get so pissed of that u quit the game and do us all a favour.....
We did that to a Tina member last round xD Oh yes, the great memories. Myself, Ravinpagan(Now Psychobunny) and Despot personally carried out the assaults....though, I wanted the honour of destroying his main fleet after we farmed most of his fuel supplies from the other planets and cut all supply lines...but he sent his whole fleet at Ravin in a last desperate stand. She took the hit well, completely wiped him out. But he caused her massive damage. He also was very arrogant, citing that he alone could destroy Siva. Well, we're still here, just with a new name.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

in this situation i am being called out. if you only saw ryurik's pms you would crap yourself laughing

Istalris

Post by Istalris »

Ryurik wrote:
Sadbutrue wrote:i have already smashed them into newbie protection... i just have to finish what is left of ryurik again. he right now is sending an attack on a planet with literally nothing on it

the guy never even probed the planet he has no idea what he is attacking!
Hmmmmm...Gee, Golly Gosh! I hadn't thought of that! Ohhh ...woe is me! If you had any intelligence at all ..you would have protected it..unless it's of no value..in which case...you could have put your resorces to better use. Your reasoning is flawed ...as I have said all along! It is your lack of IQ that is going to seriously cost you..everything you have achieved to date! Bleed "buddy" Bleed!
Honestly lol, this post has to make the least sense out of any i have seen on this disorganised forum. Congratulations Ryurik, you're an idiot! :lol:

-Istalris-
Last edited by Istalris on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When someone asks me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

good first post istalris

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

wolfprophet wrote:
Caedous wrote:Sad ur the most arrogant self-righteous brain fart that I have ever met....you wanna attack Ryurik? Go ahead but I guarantee that if you do u won't just get a retaliation from Ryurik u will get a retaliation from everyone that u have ever spoken against....and I guarantee that one of those people will be ME! You ever heard of that saying "Sent back to the stone ages?" propably not considering u have the mental capacity of an amoeba but anyways it means WE'LL BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION AND THEN SOME LEAVING U WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we'll do it again and again until u get so pissed of that u quit the game and do us all a favour.....
We did that to a Tina member last round xD Oh yes, the great memories. Myself, Ravinpagan(Now Psychobunny) and Despot personally carried out the assaults....though, I wanted the honour of destroying his main fleet after we farmed most of his fuel supplies from the other planets and cut all supply lines...but he sent his whole fleet at Ravin in a last desperate stand. She took the hit well, completely wiped him out. But he caused her massive damage. He also was very arrogant, citing that he alone could destroy Siva. Well, we're still here, just with a new name.

Which player was that? coz those attacks tina sent were consectuitve Hynek, Elizideth , Peter , 1stturbo , Buck and Rocketman and damage wasnt horrific cosidering the debris feilds lol

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

wolfprophet wrote: We did that to a Tina member last round xD Oh yes, the great memories. Myself, Ravinpagan(Now Psychobunny) and Despot personally carried out the assaults....though, I wanted the honour of destroying his main fleet after we farmed most of his fuel supplies from the other planets and cut all supply lines...but he sent his whole fleet at Ravin in a last desperate stand. She took the hit well, completely wiped him out. But he caused her massive damage. He also was very arrogant, citing that he alone could destroy Siva.

Not quite true. Bunny and I dismantled Tina. They had already surrounded her planets with a view to massed assaults against her. This never came to pass. Instead she started plundering them at will.

Many of our members were surrounded. Tina had forgotten to enfold me in her welcoming embrace, so since I was feeling generous, I planted my colonies in the middle of their massive clusters. From there, I plundered at will. I didn't even bother building any planetary defences, and left my fleet there for all to attack at will.

Towards the end of the game, several members sent all their fleets at the two of us in "nothing to lose" suicide attacks. Most did no damage. 1stTurbo did manage to actually cause me damage into double figures at one point, because I got distracted and forgot to send my cargoes / rec's to the DF in time, so they kind of got in the way. It was still profitable.

Even five or six Tina's sending their fleets at one of Bunny's planets did not cause significant losses.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.