Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
divkeays

Post by divkeays »

omg we've already answered this like 5 times
DEPLOY
instead of choosing transport or acs defend choose deploy

Ryurik

Re: Uncle Despot's Problem Page

Post by Ryurik »

divkeays wrote:omg we've already answered this like 5 times
DEPLOY
well thank you divkeays, a simple yes would do.. I did'nt ask you 5 times ..I asked once. Was'nt asking you any way..I was under the impression (like anyone else in the forum) that this was Uncle Despots Problem Page? Uncle Despot needs to re-title his page to "Uncle Despots and Aunty divkeays Problem Page...(Divkeays being the problem) Grow up and treat people as you would like to be treated! Now go away or I'll taunt you a second time..english kniggit!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Anyone else is also free to chip in with advice. Bagpuss is also on hand (CheshireCat).

By the way, Div is NOT English. He's Scottish. Glaswegian in fact. It is possible his mother smelled of elderberries, but unlikely his father was a hamster, since highland hamsters are quite rare these days. The climate doesn't suit them, and the Haggis herds have hunted the remainder pretty much to extinction.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ryurik i know for a fact i've answered this problem on and off the forums at least 5 times i have posted it twice not including this one and aunty position was given to cheshire cat now you are a problem
advice is a privileged no matter what form it is given in i'd advise you keep that in mind or you'll find that no-one is willing to supply it
and there is quite a few english people on this most of them would take offence you might just find yourself with a few enemies if you don't watch your words

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Ryurik wrote:
DEPLOY
well thank you divkeays, a simple yes would do.. I did'nt ask you 5 times ..I asked once. Was'nt asking you any way..I was under the impression (like anyone else in the forum) that this was Uncle Despots Problem Page? Uncle Despot needs to re-title his page to "Uncle Despots and Aunty divkeays Problem Page...(Divkeays being the problem) Grow up and treat people as you would like to be treated! Now go away or I'll taunt you a second time..english kniggit!

NO UR A ENGLISH NIGGIT U JEW ILL HANG YOU FROM A LAMPOST U PATHETIC BUM BLASTER ILL MAKE SURE U BURN IN HELL NIGGIT

P.s wats a niggit

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Post by Despot »

(Redirected from the agony column)

divkeays

Re: Div, Liam and Ryurik's love in

Post by divkeays »

lol

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:
Ryurik wrote:
DEPLOY

NO UR A ENGLISH NIGGIT U JEW ILL HANG YOU FROM A LAMPOST U PATHETIC BUM BLASTER ILL MAKE SURE U BURN IN HELL NIGGIT

P.s wats a niggit
I lol'ed. Also, Ryurik, yeah...serious....Don't be a douche. If you're a douche....Then well...this may have to happen....

O o
/¯________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Oh. and for Liam, here's yer definition. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=niggit

Despot

Post by Despot »

Guys, ease up. This is a question we have ALL asked at some point. The whole point of the agony column is to have answers to common questions in an easy to find place.

He has only asked the once. He has not said or done anything particularly irritating, and has shown manners and respect throughout, so please treat him the same in return.

Besides which, he quotes the Holy Grail. Come on. Cut the dude some slack.

I'm thoroughly in Ryurik's camp on this one.

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: