Curious

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
vol1

Curious

Post by vol1 »

is there ant Trading this Round ?

divkeays

Re: Curious

Post by divkeays »

i think trading is still banned if thats what you mean

vol1

Post by vol1 »

Cool Thanks

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Always good to ask rather than get yourself into trouble. Bravo vol1.

By trading I'm assuming you mean shipping rescources to each other? If so, the maximum you are allowed to ship to another player is 1 hours production from your best producing planet per 24 hour period to an individual player. Provided you abide by this rule, you can work whatever deals you wish as far as I'm aware.
,,,^o.o^,,,

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

That's pretty much the definition of trading ;P And hence illegal. And you can only ship that amount to someone that's ranked lower than you. ^_^ So pretty much, the only true way of trading "resources" in one form or another, is trading moon shots. :D

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Remember the amount you can legally ship is an hour's production from the planet the resources are sent from. This means that you can not necessarily send your best production. :x

The ban on trading is a little extreme in my personal opinion as a player, and removing it would add a lot more to the game with no effort at all, as diplomatic relations become more important. Trade embargoes from mining alliances can be quite painful to fleeters.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Well ok I may have been misleading with my reference to the rule. Of course you have to send the rescources FROM your best production planet in order to send 1 hours worth FROM your best production planet. Thank you Despot for keeping my improperly stated statement from becomming a cat-tastrophy.
,,,^o.o^,,,

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Remember the amount you can legally ship is an hour's production from the planet the resources are sent from. This means that you can not necessarily send your best production. :x

The ban on trading is a little extreme in my personal opinion as a player, and removing it would add a lot more to the game with no effort at all, as diplomatic relations become more important. Trade embargoes from mining alliances can be quite painful to fleeters.
Completely agreed. Maybe we should appeal to remove the trading ban?

astroninja1

Post by astroninja1 »

this only applies to cross acount trades right?

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Okay, so you cant trade res at 3:2:1 ratio, and can only give 1hr's production from ONE planet??? This is not a good rule and I move to abolish it completely and establish fair trade rates.