Serios Rubies?????

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Dorian

Serios Rubies?????

Post by Dorian »

hi im new here and i want to know how to get Serios Rubies without paying ACTUAL money

divkeays

Re: Serios Rubies?????

Post by divkeays »

lol no way other than paying

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Alright, first off. You have to travel to Russia. And piss on Hitler's skull in a museum. Then Travel to France and tell every Frenchmen they are smelly and bad warriors who will never go to Valhalla when they die in war because Odin does not love them. Nor did their mothers. Then, you must travel back to Russia and steal the two following items from the Stalingrad War Museum. The scoped Mauser 1898K rifle used by legendary German Sniper Major Bruno Koenig. (Also sometimes known as Colonel Heinz Thorvald and/or Erwin Koenig. No one really knows his name but his rifle is on display as a war trophy.) and the scoped Mosin-Nagant M91/30 used by Vasily Grigoryevich Zaitsev. Then, you must travel to Finland and locate the unscoped Mosin-Nagant M28 used by legendary Finnish Sniper Simo Häyhä(A short man, only 5'3" and accredited with a confirmed 505 kills via rifle and another 200 by Submachine-gun. All in less than 100 days, thus making this little man the manliest man in the history of mankind.). Once you have a picture of yourself pissing in Hitler's skull, video of yourself pissing off French people and then bring me the three rifles at an undisclosed location in South America, I will purchase for you, 10 Serios Rubies. ;P

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

LMFAO

Love it :D You dont half remind me of my mate Dan

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Wow wolf... thats alot of work for only 10 rubies... how bout I just send you a top secret tape from Furballimus Prime of my superninjakitty special ops real life nightvision helmet cams whilst on special missions vs the Dreaded Dogs of Dickery Doo? Lots of blood and gore but its in night vision so it dont look red...
,,,^o.o^,,,

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Mmmm...does it have historical value? Mr. Simo Häyhä (Aka the manliest man to ever live in the history of mankind.) died back in 2001. His rifle I imagine, if it can be located, is worth a small fortune. :P As is, very likely, the KP/-31 Soumi SMG he used as well.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

kar98 FTW
me & kar would kill that russian (*Crowd Roars *) (*LIAM...LIAM...LIAM*)
noe who will i vs in a sword fight

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

If the manliest man is determined by body count, historically the "manliest man" is actually an amoeba. If you wish to define your masculinity on these terms, and be "outmanned" by a single celled organism, feel free.....
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:If the manliest man is determined by body count, historically the "manliest man" is actually an amoeba. If you wish to define your masculinity on these terms, and be "outmanned" by a single celled organism, feel free.....
Hmmm, Nope. I only count those with Viking blood. And Amoebas are not men. They have no gender and for one to have gender, one must have multiple cells ;P

Although, even more amusing is the fact that I stated I'd buy him 10 rubies for all that. The minimum to buy is 35. xD

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

They live IN Viking blood. Quite possibly their ideal habitat, as the odds of Viking Blood carrying the Malaria resistant white corpuscles that come along with the genetic trait that produces Sickle Cell Anaemia, is rather slim.

Vikings never sang the Blues. Although they did have rythm. But only when rowing. The "Beer" song helped. :lol:

Dvergar on the other hand stuck to their mountains, and merrily looted and pillaged Man, God, Dragon, Titan as they wished. They may possibly have spawned the Viking traits of bearded aggression and love of beer. The ships thing remains a mystery.....
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.