Legends mini story

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
fusion

Legends mini story

Post by fusion »

I am thinking about it more and more. I have made so many friends... And enemies (plenty of them). I have been through the good and the bad. The Legends of this game will forever be Legends although I am pretty sure that none of them will ever come back. I remember when I became a mod in the forums and I was so happy, I felt like my life had been completed and then in original uni I went and abused a bug that I shouldnt name so it wont be attempted to be replicated. They did patch it but I still wont say. Anyways, this game has done a lot for me. It allowed my friends and I to play together and allowed me to make new friends that I wished had lasted forever.
I have no clue who still even checks these forums and it sucks that just a few years back this game was getting updates, the forums were going crazy, and they were offering cash prizes because it was bringing more players in and creating revenue. What I would give to go back then and play in the same universe that it used to be, the game that was thriving.

So if anyone here still uses these forums, please post a story of your remembrances and your history in the game. Lets consider this like a tribute to all of the lost Legends and the players who have fallen to the new Legends of the game.

If anyone remembers who I am or remembers any of the Legends (B.W.B. -BrainWreckBear, SBT -SadButrue (Way to make a name for yourself man. Echoes hear round the world when you played), Zoldar, Elmstreet666 (My very first friend I made on a game similar to this and my mentor from the very start, I owe all of my gameplay skills and non-skills to him and some in this list), as much as I hate it BIZARRO, Ian (Come Back), bubbles, Gator, Zarkov, BobTheBuilder, Lucky (yes lucky, didnt know him well, but very worthy adversary), darthvader (very tragic story, very. If anyone remembers please share), Tyrant, Ryurik, Kamdot, DrJones, marciano (man oh man, what a fighter you were. Come back.) ComandanteAdama, HomoAstro (I wont leave you out for being all reigning), Z (Player in wings, didnt know you well at all. Who are you exactly, i never asked before), Mutley (For sure), Beyonddefeat, dyenieper, champagnexy, starcruiser, scooby, horratan, Caedous (" ;) "), apolo, StarBuck, -spamme- (For sure), Jonas, THE_JIMBER (He was recently deleted off of USA uni but still in vmode original), imperito (So epic that there is still debris around his planet in original), cpu, Totos, LordFlash, fldu444.

I named a lot of people, but those are the originals that taught me a lot and kept me on my toes. They have done great things for me although some made me quit for a little bit, but it happens. I hope a lot of people see this post, or at least the right ones. If you are apart of it feel free to share a story, or do something to help find them and bring them back. They were the life in this game...

Anyways, if most of you dont read this or dont understand it, its a good and a bad thing.

I am fusion and I have played for years now (on and off) Remember the Legends.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

mickylove1

Re: Legends mini story

Post by mickylove1 »

There are a few left different names in-game and they were really good times back in day

fusion

Re: Legends mini story

Post by fusion »

Thanks for the support micky. If you find any of them, just leave them a message. I would love if they all came back
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!