Suggestion: Buildings, Researches & Ships

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Suggestion: Buildings, Researches & Ships

Post by Despot »

Aldara wrote:. For rich empire, this is a piece of cake.
How are we gonna play this game if a rich empire can build at extremely fast speed?
They could be God of War in no time...
Get rich. The only difference between one empire and another is how it is played. Every empire has the same options, chances and potential as any other.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

fadel

Post by fadel »

and another differnce is who started before.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

what is with all these people whinging that they started later its your own fault you should've joined earlier

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Sure, quite a few people had a head start on me. It didn't make much difference.

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

I started 2 weeks in
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Aldara

Post by Aldara »

What I'm trying to do is for the ship to be hard to produce. More time and resources.

Why don't you look at the ship specs I've created? If more time and resources are needed it's much more fair play. The specs are too good for less time and more resources.

By the way, a robot can only be faster than human, not smarter divkeays...

I'm not trying to see who started first. If an empire that get rich keeps attacking those below it with Hyperspace fighters, then that's a guarantee winning. Who reach it first = God of War.
Can you get rich when people constantly attacking you, stealing your resources? More HF = more attack points = winnings in easy mode = less resources left.

On the contrary, if you can't build that much in short time span, you can't have that much attack points. More chance for those below, near your rank.

Please think logically...Hyperspace fighters = high attack points

1st rank, 2nd rank. If 1st rank build HF with less time, 2nd rank will not have a chance given the high attack points. Don't just make conclusion, use math to calculate the attack points and shield points.

What if the first ranked have too much resources? Spending on HF will be easy. If you can let it take more time, then less units = less attack points in a time frame. More survival on the opposing force.

Do you want 30 HF to take down 1 death stars? and 300 HF to take down 10 death stars? 3000 to take down 100 death stars? If HF take more resources, the size must be bigger. Then it will not be fighter. Less time than death star? If it take more time than DF, at least you can quickly build DF to defend.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

we are playing a game where we get to destroy moons and teleport between gates i think it is completely possible that robots could be smarter i mean you don't get a humanoid tech to increase fleet slots now do you

Aldara

Post by Aldara »

Well, do you think a robot programmed by human can be smarter than a human?
Robot = limited intelligence + speed

If it's androids you're talking about, they're like human in a way. Still need to learn, time to train.

Let's see...how about this? HF are designed to take down fighters and heavy fighters. And 5 HF take down 1 battleship. None of the ship will have rapid fire against HF.

How's that? If we do it this way, we don't have to argue about time.

In short I'll change this:

Statistics: Structure Points 6k
Attack Points 5k (That's more than destroyers)
Shield Strength 10k

Cost: 100k metal, 60 crystal, 25 deuterium

Time: 36 hours, can be reduce by nanite factory and robot factory.

Read the first post by the way, I'll edit there if I'm changing it.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i doubt the admin will change anything anyway
but still haven't you ever heard of the borg from star trek or the cybermen from doctor who they are both robots and neither of them have limited intelligence

Despot

Post by Despot »

Actually neither of them are robots. Both are cyborg lifeforms with primarily organic brain matter.