Fair battle

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
xoriat

Re: Fair battle

Post by xoriat »

Im still conused as to how we got into a brawl talk over this. I was only trying to make a joke off of Liam's post to give Wolf a little crap. I do not doubt your loyalty to your friends divkeays. There was no threat intended
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

hey mahn i'm cool until it starts a war

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

inever took any threak i did backhanded as a joke and because of the way you replied that made divkeays little bit angry if i had to leave an allaince to attack som1 i needed to i would
but no harm taken were kool

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Excellent news. Liam, I'm now ahead of you on everything :P

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Wow Dude Really Wow man youre really cool man they should call cool wolfprophet mann wow way to goo man WOW
for youre information

I DO NOT CARE

i play this game for fun if i was that botherd with you being ahead of me for fleet i would destroy it k
dont think i wouldnt because i would

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:Wow Dude Really Wow man youre really cool man they should call cool wolfprophet mann wow way to goo man WOW
for youre information

I DO NOT CARE

i play this game for fun if i was that botherd with you being ahead of me for fleet i would destroy it k
Oh? Sounds like you're a little bothered that someone who hasn't been playing as long is beating you hard in ratings. Also, I'm sure your English teacher weeps at your lack of grammar and punctuation. =P Nah, on a lighter note, no offense intended, I'm just busting your balls a little. Lol. You're an okay guy.

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

*group hug*

woah

maybe not
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

wolfprophet wrote:
Liam_Jay wrote:Wow Dude Really Wow man youre really cool man they should call cool wolfprophet mann wow way to goo man WOW
for youre information

I DO NOT CARE

Oh? Sounds like you're a little bothered that someone who hasn't been playing as long is beating you hard in ratings. Also, I'm sure your English teacher weeps at your lack of grammar and punctuation. =P Nah, on a lighter note, no offense intended, I'm just busting your balls a little. Lol. You're an okay guy.

hey stop annoying him wolfprophet you always have me to deal with aswell

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Don't expect them to have mastered English. It is, after all, a foreign language for them. Find yourself an episode of Rab C Nesbitt on youtube to see why ;)
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

I blame Yahoo Messenger because i picked up the way i talked from there.
And wolf as i said on another post i've not been playing alot recently so zip it when i return to 100%
then try backtalk me. < Ha 100% Punctuation :>