Fair battle

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
wolfprophet

Re: Fair battle

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:lol wolfprofet no offence but im 14th for fleet and your nowhere to be seen i aint worried not one bit
I wasn't threatening, I was making a statement. :P

Also just checked the individual statistics. Fleet is the ONLY thing you beat me on ^_~ Other than that....there's mostly massive gaps where I'm ahead of you.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Don't take it personally. Those two are Glaswegian. The natives of those parts are known for being rather rowdy.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

wolfprophet wrote:
Liam_Jay wrote:lol wolfprofet no offence but im 14th for fleet and your nowhere to be seen i aint worried not one bit
I wasn't threatening, I was making a statement. :P

Also just checked the individual statistics. Fleet is the ONLY thing you beat me on ^_~ Other than that....there's mostly massive gaps where I'm ahead of you.
HAHHA WOLF IF YA WANNA GO 1 ON 1 JUST SAY ILL TAKE YOU ILL MAKE YOU DROP BELOW ME YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ,ME PROVE IT

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

I don't beat on the weak, my mother taught me better :P

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Thats So Funny I Forgot to laugh

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Want me to do it for you then?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*takes a breath*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *audience laughs*
:twisted:
HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR

There you go Liam
;)
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

xoriat the same rules apply for anyone and everyone you start a war with liam IM his back up

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

xorat *looks at him*
*backhanders him*

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Wow i must be either really forgetful or just not that interesting you guys...... were on the same alliance haha.....
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

xoriat wrote:Wow i must be either really forgetful or just not that interesting you guys...... were on the same alliance haha.....
even if we weren't i'd still back him up no matter what