Fair battle

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
fadel

Fair battle

Post by fadel »

hello guys as most of u noticed that Liam_jay is not stopping of pissing me off with his msg 'i'm gonna destroy u' 'i well attack u'
'i said i will attack u, jst waitting the good time.

Do u know why? because i can't QUOTE or EDIT on the forum, it's not my fault, it's jst not working with me.

So, i jst want to say that i'm not scared and i well face him, if he choose to attack me, but i need a fair battle.

as everyone know he's bigger than me, and he is more experinted. So why don't he wait me to get to his points, then the war start.

he have 20k, i have 9k now, so when i get to the same number of points as he, The battle well start.

like this it's gonna be a fair battle for me and him, and then we will see who really deserve to play this game or not.

plz tell me what think.

thanks
respectfully
Fadel

Liam_Jay

Re: Fair battle

Post by Liam_Jay »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

fadel wrote:hello guys as most of u noticed that Liam_jay is not stopping of pissing me off with his msg 'i'm gonna destroy u' 'i well attack u'
'i said i will attack u, jst waitting the good time.

Do u know why? because i can't QUOTE or EDIT on the forum, it's not my fault, it's jst not working with me.

So, i jst want to say that i'm not scared and i well face him, if he choose to attack me, but i need a fair battle.

as everyone know he's bigger than me, and he is more experinted. So why don't he wait me to get to his points, then the war start.

he have 20k, i have 9k now, so when i get to the same number of points as he, The battle well start.

like this it's gonna be a fair battle for me and him, and then we will see who really deserve to play this game or not.

plz tell me what think.

thanks
respectfully
Fadel
you no what i new somone was going to mess it up (the Forum thing) BUT i was going to attack the person that messed it up ( U ) so hmmm i think i will attack you For FUN!
cant do a threat no more without som1 crying

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Only bullies or people with death wishes threaten others :P Play nice.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

wolfprophet wrote:Only bullies or people with death wishes threaten others :P Play nice.
hmmm....

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

wolfprophet i hate to say this but if you back up fadel and liam loses i'm going to have to help him out i've known him way longer
but not that thats ever goin to happen right liam ;)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

lol wolfprofet no offence but im 14th for fleet and your nowhere to be seen i aint worried not one bit

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ok enough of the bragging is this happening or what ?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

im taking on alot of people 2 extra people wont hurt lol
i aint botherd

LiamJay..............1

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol haha