Hello

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
MegaMedes

Hello

Post by MegaMedes »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...don't mind me...I am just a nub who has never played a game like this before.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I surely will not.

Homo_astro

Re: Hello

Post by Homo_astro »

Liar liar RIPs on fire! But welcome anyway ;)

MegaMedes

Post by MegaMedes »

What are you talking about HA? I am just muddling my way through...I have never played a game like this before :shock:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I surely will not.

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

lol riiiigtht. So you wouldn't know anything about a player named Perses ;)?

MegaMedes

Post by MegaMedes »

Homo_astro wrote:lol riiiigtht. So you wouldn't know anything about a player named Perses ;)?
Who is this n00b Perses that you speak of? I searched and didn't see his name here anywhere :lol:

Hades

Post by Hades »

of course mega, you dont have good acounts of 4 servers of a game jsut like this :P

i assume RJsturgil/demise is here with you aswell then?

MegaMedes

Post by MegaMedes »

Alright...I guess people know me here :lol:

RJ is here with me, but in Vmode as soon as he won our little bet. :cry:

Bennnyboy

Post by Bennnyboy »

I donno who these people are who you are speaking of