suggestion

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
divkeays

Re: suggestion

Post by divkeays »

thank you and you to good luck with your empire

fadel

Post by fadel »

thanks :) i wouldn't survive if not u ;) thanks for ur help u and despot :)

fadel

Post by fadel »

ok i have new suggestion :)

first, when we attack someone and if we won the battle we should conquer the base.

when i say conquering i don't mean taking it, but we have like 10% or 20% of that planet incoming for the next 24 hours or 48 hours.
or another way, let's say i'm in war with someone that is 300 system away, so i can't each time send my fleet for 10 hours, then it come back then iu send it for anoth 10 hours, like this the war well take time, but, i can send my fleet to an ally base, and put it there, wich mean it's closer, so i can send it from there;)

what i mean why can'twe park our fleet on others bases?

if u use this then, when u conquer a base u should keep 1 Fighter there, so u can stay holding it, but when ur fighter is destroyed then it's not urs anymore :)

i hope that u understand what i mean :)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Good raiding should net you far more than 10% income anyhow, if timed and executed well. Don't fight a war over 300 systems. The cost in terms of time and fuel is just disgusting. Keep a spare colony slot, settle somewhere near him just as a temporary fleet base to launch hostilities from. If you get a decent sized planet you may even want to keep it, and put some of the resources gained from your war into developing it.

Try not to launch attacks over 25 systems away without a good reason.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

fadel

Post by fadel »

it was jst a suggestion, i'm not asking for help with this, cause i know, but it's also good and nice to have the power to hide ur fleet, somewhere in that galaxie and that u can sneak to ur enemy with it and destroy hm suddenly ;)

right?

why should i keep my fleet alwasy at my bases? they are easy hunt then, but if i can hide them far away or in another player base, it well be hard to hide it ;)

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

well you shouldn't have to hide it if they're coming after you your alliance should be backing them up

fadel

Post by fadel »

not always ur alliance can help u.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

your alliance can always help they justr don't

fadel

Post by fadel »

well anyway it's a suggestion after all ;)
i'm trying to give some ideas to make this game better :)

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

the only improvement i thinkthis game needs is another version that doesn't reset
so when you sign up you can either choose the resetting game or non ressetting game