suggestion

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
fadel

suggestion

Post by fadel »

First we need a chatting board for each alliance so they can communicate and coordinate some attacks together.

second Fighters should not travel between planets unless with bigger ships that have hangars.
exemple: the cruiser can hold up to 12 FT's or 6 HeavyFT or 6 bombers.

Third we need more sophisticated units, like leviathan and dreadnoughts, or u can add corvettes, they are smaller than destroyers and they can only travel between planets but not galaxies
they are usefull to hund recyclers.

fourth if you are going to use the second suggestion then u should also add CARRIERS and FLEET carriers, they are only used to move FT, heavyFT and bombers, they have like 600 hangar.
like this we can do fighter drop.

5th u can add more sophisticated building, like annimater plant, the produce energy and they give better ratios then solar or fusion.
also u can add ORBITAL SHIPYARD they don't use space, they are very expensive and u can produce levis dreads and DS only if u have them.

6th i really don't like the way that u can build a moon with, we need a new system, u can transferm ur planet to a moon by some sophisticated researches that coast lot of res.

i really would like to see those things in this game, like this it well be lot more interresting and more strategic.

thanks
respectfully
fadel

divkeays

Re: suggestion

Post by divkeays »

your welcome fadel

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

that is a very good idea fadel
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Join use my referal link posted in general chat. Under Last post wins!!

Then join my alliance there!

Thanks

fadel

Post by fadel »

thanks, i really hope to see them in a new server.

fadel

Post by fadel »

and i don't know if u noticed also, the defences in this game are not that good.

i really recommend to add few more.

like the photon or distruptor turrets.

and also 90% of the defencesec have rapid fire against scout ships only.. so in another word they suck.
u have to do new defences with new rapid fire systeme.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

an rip is probably your best bet for defence
or 5 ;)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Defences are more of a deterrent than anything else. You then need to weigh potential losses against profit from a raid.

Without rapid fire, defences and ships come out about even. The major difference between defences and a defending fleet is that destroyed defences have a 70% chance of coming back to life, and they do not generate debris, so deny the attacker part of their plunder.

The trade off, of course, is that you can not send defences out to gain resources as you would a fleet.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

fadel

Post by fadel »

great i'm bieng attacked by someone lot bigger than me :S

what i really hate is big players attacking small players, why? cayse they are noobs afraif from big players.

oh yea 1 missile took all my defences down :S

Malbordeus

Post by Malbordeus »

what defenses did you have?

and remember to build your own anti-missile system next time, or throw nukes straight back.

fadel

Post by fadel »

i have forgot to build missiles.

i had light laser, ions and shield dome + 160 fighters