Post Typos here

Bugs & Typos are part of the game. Please report here any bugs or typos you find. Players found abusing bugs will have their accounts terminated.
anubis

Re: Post Typos here

Post by anubis »

Guys this is not a bug!
Wrong category, post at Game Discussion :evil:

Kasius

Post by Kasius »

I've got some problem here...well...if i go under "My Messages" and then "View all messages" then i just get a blank white screen. Basically, I cannot read any messages! :( :ugeek:

anubis

Post by anubis »

Kasius don't post here.
Go at BUGS or Help

Harmony

Post by Harmony »

This is in the Research Menu in the Hyperspace engine in the description.

Employing spatial and temporal distortion in the engine, space is compressed which allows "travel long distances" in a short space of time. (Mistake in quotes)
Should be "travel over long distances" or "traveling of long distances" or "traveling over long distances"

You get the point. :mrgreen:

*Edit*(Found some more, I might be being picky though)

Research Menu, Ion Technology Description.
Causing heavy impact damage, Accelerating ions proves a very effective method of attack . (The period is too far out)

The weapons technology makes weapons systems more effective. Each level of weapons technology increases the power of weapons of units by "10% of the value base."
I would change it to "10% of the base value." (Or get rid of the base value, and make it more consistent with the rest of the descriptions, by just ending in the Percentage value)

If You click on the Ion Technology description there's a typo in spelling concentration.
a "consentrated" beam of Ions can cause
I lose.
I like Pie.

anubis

Post by anubis »

Wow you have right , i did not see that 8-)

fusion

Post by fusion »

i noticed them and those are like you said minor

but you pointed them out

i was going to but i believed it was too picky :mrgreen:
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

fusion

Post by fusion »

not a bad idea but put it in the ideas section i will delete the post and you can move it to the other section
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Atton

Post by Atton »

The Lunar Guardian is supposed to kill Death Stars right? Then why in the battle simulator when you put 1 v 1 with the same stats (research levels) that the Death Star wins?
FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

Atton wrote:The Lunar Guardian is supposed to kill Death Stars right? Then why in the battle simulator when you put 1 v 1 with the same stats (research levels) that the Death Star wins?

The equivelant in resource cost of RIP, is 66 LGs. Still the best results can be noted at 660 LGs against 10 Rips due to the RIP big size.

Totos

Post by Totos »

Atton wrote:The Lunar Guardian is supposed to kill Death Stars right? Then why in the battle simulator when you put 1 v 1 with the same stats (research levels) that the Death Star wins?

to defeat a Rip without having large losses (with the same levels of research), you need to have between 250 and 300 lgs. ;)

... this is the strongest ship against Rips.