Post Typos here

Bugs & Typos are part of the game. Please report here any bugs or typos you find. Players found abusing bugs will have their accounts terminated.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Post Typos here

Post by Despot »

egal069 wrote:*The fusion power plant produces energy by fusing hydrogen atoms 2 into a single helium atom.*

from the Fusion reactor information should have the 2 moved to before the word hydrogen so it looks like,

*The fusion power plant produces energy by fusing 2 hydrogen atoms into a single helium atom.*

Ya cannae change the laws o'physics cappin.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Not quite a typo... but on my screen at my resoloution, the little paragraph on the sign in page isnt centered right, where it says "win cash prizes every month" is cut through the center by the bottom line of the box. Anybody else have that?
,,,^o.o^,,,

Talbot

Post by Talbot »

I used the forum search function to avoid a repeat post, and didn't find anything, so here goes.

While reading the flavor text for Plasma Technology, the NPRE major in me did a spit take, and the English major inside me cried a little bit. Here is what I revised the text to, trying to keep the general attitude:

Plasma Technology

Four states of matter exist in the universe: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. As an advanced version of Ion Technology, Plasma Technology expands the destructive effects that Ion Technology delivers and opens the door to create advanced weapons systems and ships. Plasma matter is created by superheating a gas under extremely high pressures, thereby creating a high-energy sphere of superheated plasma matter. The resulting plasma sphere causes considerable damage to the target at which it is launched.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this helps,
Talbot

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

One of your fleets has arrived on [x:xxx:x]. They transported xxx.xxx units of Metal, xxx.xxx units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.

it shud say somert like They Recycled or somert
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

espionage reports
The fleet has reached the coordinates [xxxxxx], and the settlers are beginning to develop this new part of the Empire.

u shud put it in tansport report's not espionage reports!

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Headquarters Parking fleet
Your Fleet has reached the planet [xxxxxxx] and delivers the following resources :
Metal : 0, Crystal :0, Deuterium :0

i sent that fleet to a moon ye it says planet!

Gator

Punctuation Glitch

Post by Gator »

I have seen this (and ignored it) for months. I was just trying to change the "internal text" on my alliance page. Every time I used punctuation like quotations, apostrophe, parentheses, and others, slash marks (/////) like that appear next to the mark. Furthermore, when I try to start another paragraph to make the reading easier to follow, about 6 digits resembling something like this (n/n/nr) appear, and the new paragraph continues directly after the last sentence of the previous paragraph with those characters in between.

This makes the read, unintelligible (hard to understand and follow). Is there something that can be done?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Gator

Re: Punctuation Glitch

Post by Gator »

It guess I should have stated that its only like that when I am editing the page. It appears normal just viewing it.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Ryurik

Re: Punctuation Glitch

Post by Ryurik »

Gator wrote:It guess I should have stated that its only like that when I am editing the page. It appears normal just viewing it.
if you save more than once the ////appear each time...not a glitch..type it out an save once, each time ...leave the page and re-enter to edit again..save and leave. The n/n/nr ..etc are supposed to be there.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

07-31 04:20:58 +0000 Aerospace Control Spy Activity
An enemy fleet at the planet ****[***********] was sighted near your planet ******** [********].

it was a moon they spyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a planet