[Resolved] Scoreboard bug

Bugs & Typos are part of the game. Please report here any bugs or typos you find. Players found abusing bugs will have their accounts terminated.
NitroDex

[Resolved] Scoreboard bug

Post by NitroDex »

I have more ion cannons and espionage probes on my main planet than what the people listed in the scoreboard have. [2500 and 700 respectively] I have had them for a while now and yet my name is not there. Why? Same goes for small cargoes [although many a time they are flying]

My name used to be there before for both SC and EP.[only for a small time]

I tried looking in options to see if anything could be done but nothing there.

My username is NitroDex.

Homo_astro

Re: Scoreboard bug

Post by Homo_astro »

Did you check in Options under the Player Menu? There is an option there (Include in Score Board?) which allows you to opt in or out of the Score Board. Btw, not being on the Score Board is actually a good thing...all of the higher ranked players opt out. Look at my Building Points. Do you really think Jimber and donna-leigh have the highest mines? Look at Ian's Fleet points. Do you really think Tomsa has the most RIPs?

NitroDex

Post by NitroDex »

I am in universe 1 btw [not USA universe]

I see vogul having the highest level of mines............

There is no such option anywhere.

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

Hmm...I see. You are right; the option does not appear for me in Univ 1 either. Very strange. You got me; I have no answer :geek:

NitroDex

Post by NitroDex »

so now what?

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

Now...nothing. I was informed last year that Univ 1 no longer has bug support. So we will have to live with it.

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

This sounds like planet relevant. Just send your planet coordinates at webmaster@battleforserios.com
If this is the case, it will be fixed as it is an easy one.

Generally, Universe 1 as Homo Astro said, does not have bug support any longer. There are NO serious bugs in the universe though, only some silly small ones like this one.