The easy Moonshot.

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Mjod

The easy Moonshot.

Post by Mjod »

hello everybody.

Is there anybody here who can put some light on my question regarding a moonshot.

For now me and a guildie are moonshooting hetogher... sending a particular amount of heavy cargoships.

My question is quiet simple, and i may even be able to find out my self by trying it, but i thought i would ask first.

If you send a good amount of cargo ships to a friends planet to moonshot, will any resources the cargo fleet carries been calculated in the future debri field?

I just noticed that in a attack only with cargoships you can still bring resources.

If its possible then lesser cargoships is needed to make that amount of debri field thats nessesary to make a moon.

/Buller.

fusion

Re: The easy Moonshot.

Post by fusion »

ok first send 200 large cargo ships
the resources you put in the ships do not show up in the debris field so dont do that
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

In the forums, check out the HELP section in the thread titled "Everything You Need To Know About Moons". It will answer almost all of your questions including the ones you asked. It will also explain the answers.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

well thats funny, because you need like 5 times of 18% to make a moon, and somebody attack me only once, and it said 19% probability of making a moon, then a moon was made

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 2022247 units of Metal, 963409 units of Crystal and 894884 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 240.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 4.315.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.081.500 units of Metal and 889.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
A moon has formed around the planet [::] !
Report created in 0.00361800193787 seconds

i lost, i was the defender, he only destroy cargo ships, but its funny how this happen, 1 attack and the moon was made

Gator

Post by Gator »

KingJose wrote:well thats funny, because you need like 5 times of 18% to make a moon, and somebody attack me only once, and it said 19% probability of making a moon, then a moon was made
That is incorrect, you do not need 5 times of 18%. What I think you are trying to say is that at 200 LC ships, you get 18% chance of creating a moon and with 18% chance it is a little less than 1 in 5 tries to get a moon. What you are missing is the word "CHANCE". You could get it in the 1st try, or you may not get a moon for the first 20 tries. Its a chance with a 18% max (or 19% very rarely) of having a moon created.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

anubis

Post by anubis »

You need a moon?
Buy at PLUS with just 200 Rubies! :o

If you want you can easy ask a friend to make a moon shot.
Chance to create a moon is 18%.
For moon shots i use:
Small Cargos:1000
Large Cargos:250
Battle Ships:50-100

You can have a moon from first attack, if it di not work try again and again.

But you can eassy go at Battle for Serios Plus and get a moon with just 200 Serios Rubies! :mrgreen: