Plasma Tech

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
suresh

Plasma Tech

Post by suresh »

I got plasma cannon so if i increase my plasma tech more will my attack power or anything increases in PC????

i got this same question for ION cannon too
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

flootje2002

Re: Plasma Tech

Post by flootje2002 »

Was asking myself the same question, otherwise continuing researching this is useless

suresh

Post by suresh »

Yes i know one tech that is useless after the required amount and that is hyperspace technology..after getting hyperspace drive its useless

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i dont think it does no

suresh

Post by suresh »

Liam_Jay wrote:i dont think it does no

and you were saying about the plasma tech and ion tech or hyperspace tech??

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

only engines effect ships :P

suresh

Post by suresh »

so hyperspace technology is not usefull after unlocking hyperspace drive :mrgreen: .....so the plasma tech and and ion tech are same like that or increases the power ???? :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :?: :roll:

anubis

Post by anubis »

Once you have the basic research for all the buildings and ships, the ONLY ones that then do anything are the ones that show up on the battle calculator, (weapon, armor, and shield) and of course the 3 engine tecnology (combustion, impulse, and hyperspace) will get your ships using that kind of engine to move faster. Loook at the ship information too. Bombers use hyperspace engines once the hyperspace engine research gets to level 8, so so impulse engine research stops increasing their speed, and their speed is now only affected by hyperspace engine levels... in the ship construction page, if you click on the picture of the ship it gives you alot more information on the ship than on the costruction page. Study that and I can teach you much about fleet balancing.

---------------
Plasma has no use after lvl 7

anubis

Post by anubis »

all of the technology that says \"engine\" (combustion, impulse, and hyperspace) increase the ships that use that engines speed by 10%. death stars that have level 18 hyperspace engine technology move TWICE as fast as death stars on level 8 hyperspace technology. Some ships (like large cargo ships, fighters) ONLY use combustion engines. Basically if you need impulse engine level X to build a ship, then they use impulse engines, etc. Pay attention to the few ships that are REFIT with a different type of engine once the better engine is a certain level (like bombers, who use impulse engines until you get level 8 hyperspace engine technology then suddenly their speed is based on hyperspace engine levels.

imperito

Post by imperito »

Unfortunatley there isnt much info on what researches are worth upgrading,
jumpgate 2 will decrease jumpgate recharge by 30 min
so plasma,ion..will increase power???who knows...