MOON DESTRUCTION

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
flootje2002

MOON DESTRUCTION

Post by flootje2002 »

Relatively new in the game and some questions/notes about moon destructions.

Apparantly some similarities with moon "creation": 20 RIP's seem to be sufficient for an attempt for moon destruction and the max probability of destruction is 18%.
However defending seems to be possible, e.g. if you have 100 RIP's waiting on the moon, the attacker looses big time.

But what about ACS defend? Suppose I have 10 RIP's waiting on the moon and 90 RIP's ACS defending the moon.
From my experience it seems the game does 2 combats: 1 with the RIP's with still a chance of destroying the moon and 1 with the 90 RIP's?

I had contacts with some big players but apparently this is not yet fully clear for everybody.

flootje2002

Re: MOON DESTRUCTION

Post by flootje2002 »

I think I figured it out: mission for destroying a moon is in orange, not in red, therefore an ACS defend doesn't apply, only battle with the fleet on the moon itself

Gator

Post by Gator »

If that is true, then it sucks. You would think that ACS DEFEND should actually "DEFEND" the moon, from destruction or attack.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

suresh

Post by suresh »

ACS defend should defend the moon from destruction..
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

flootje2002

Post by flootje2002 »

Well, the case was a real life one. ACS defend didn't help. Maybe there is a distinction between ACS defend by yourself and ACS defend by another player?

anubis

Post by anubis »

when you don't have fleet on moon and the rips will arrive the chanse is:
40% to destroy the moon
20% attacker loose rips :twisted:

when you have defence or ships
40% attacker loose fleet
20% your moon is destroyd :twisted:

From my experience
-----------------

here some tips: