NEVER ATTACKED

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
ALEX94

NEVER ATTACKED

Post by ALEX94 »

i have just lost all my fleet.But i was never attacked :? how could this have happend?

Gator

Re: NEVER ATTACKED

Post by Gator »

The only way I know of to lose your fleet without being attacked (or you attacking someone else and losing) is if you sent them on a expedition mission. That is a risk as you could lose them to a black hole.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Totos

Post by Totos »

Gator wrote:The only way I know of to lose your fleet without being attacked (or you attacking someone else and losing) is if you sent them on a expedition mission. That is a risk as you could lose them to a black hole.

...or, a spy mission, is not the first to send the entire fleet on a mission of espionage and she disappears along with the probes. :(

Gator

Post by Gator »

Totos wrote:
Gator wrote:The only way I know of to lose your fleet without being attacked (or you attacking someone else and losing) is if you sent them on a expedition mission. That is a risk as you could lose them to a black hole.

...or, a spy mission, is not the first to send the entire fleet on a mission of espionage and she disappears along with the probes. :(
Very true! Did you send them all on an espionage mission Alex? Unless you lost them in an expedition, there will be a DF somewhere.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

ALEX94

Post by ALEX94 »

i did not attack nor was i attacked :? :?

flootje2002

Post by flootje2002 »

Were ACS defending another planet?

Apparently you don't get a battle report if someone else attacks that planet

anubis

Post by anubis »

it is possible what you say....
-----------------------------------
i loose my fleet on an inactive player:
i send my fleet to attack /reach 2h