Fusion Reactor and Energy Technology

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
ducker

Fusion Reactor and Energy Technology

Post by ducker »

i have a problem about Fusion Reactor.
well we can see: The energy effect could be increased by researching energy technology. The energy production of the fusion plant is calculated like that:
30 * [Level Fusion Plant] * (1,05 + [Level Energy Technology] * 0,01) ^ [Level Fusion Plant]
but it seem that The energy effect could not be increased by researching energy technology.
there is an evidence: my planet A
14lvl energy technology
10lvl Fusion Reactor
energy production :2.593
then i upgrade energy technology to 15lvl
and:
15lvl energy technology
10lvl Fusion Reactor
energy production :2.593

it's same.so i wonder know this is a bug or my mistake?
please,help me.
thanks!!

Gator

Re: Fusion Reactor and Energy Technology

Post by Gator »

I have discovered over the past year that energy research ONLY unlocks new technologies, buildings, and research. If you read the descriptions of "Energy Technology", this is what it says:

As various researches were advancing, it was discovered that the current technology of energy distribution was not sufficient enough to begin certain specialized researches. With each upgrade of your Energy Technology, new researches can be conducted which unlocks development of more sophisticated ships and defenses.

It never claims to increase the output of energy in your fusion reactors or solar plants. I figured out that any energy tech research over lvl 12 is pointless as nothing else requires anything more. At lvl 12 "Energy Tech", you will unlock the ability to build a terraformer.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

ducker

Post by ducker »

okey thanks
So the descriptions of fusion reactor is a big joke right?
So bad! I hate this game :x

Gator

Post by Gator »

you are absolutely right, the fusion reactor description does say that you can increase energy production by researching energy technology. This needs to be addressed in bugs/typos.

This game is pretty straight forward. Don't give up on it too quickly, treat it like a strategy game that you can win if you are patient and smart.

*EDIT*, I feel real bad because I might have given bad info on the energy tech. I am currently researching the next level energy tech to absolutely and positively prove (or disprove) my comments I made earlier.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

ducker

Post by ducker »

thanks again,i appreciate it.
actually i like this game. i think it could be better if we can get more accurate depiction about every technology and the connection between them.

Gator

Post by Gator »

I have confirmed my previous statements. The increased energy technology had NO effect on my energy production. Sorry about the bad news.

anubis

Post by anubis »

lol he don't understand ENG, and he post here about energy tech.
man build your Fuzion reactor lvl 20+ and close him at planet Menu Resources/calculate at capacity 0% :lol:
Fuzion Reactor Eat your Deuterium :!:

Boss

Post by Boss »

I GOT an increase in energy production of fusion reactor