Capturing?

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Fitch

Capturing?

Post by Fitch »

Sorry, I'm new, been playing for a few weeks now, and My System neighbor and I have had a few dustups........My question is, can I capture enemy Colonies?.......Or do I just keep sending my forces against him and then collect the resulting debris field?.........

Also, this game would be nice if it had a Freakin Manual........

Gator

Re: Capturing?

Post by Gator »

You cannot capture his colonies. You may build new colonies of your own, but never capture anyone else's. You may colonize ONLY 21 planets. You may "build" moons on each of your colonies. The object to the game is to destroy enemy fleets and recycle them for their resources and raid enemy planets to capture their resources. Use those resources to advance your empire through buildings, research, defense, and most of all, your fleet. The one with the biggest fleet in the end wins. If you have any more questions, send me a private message, I am more than happy to help a new player in the game.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

couldnt have said it better myself ;)

Gator

Post by Gator »

I got the Liam BUMP. Cool :D
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

anubis

Post by anubis »

Close this topic !
Fitch has 1 post and is lame!
I think right now he don't play anymore :twisted: