Expeditions!

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
NoobNeedsHelp

Expeditions!

Post by NoobNeedsHelp »

(this may have been asked before but I'm not allowed to search for the word 'Expeditions')

when sending a fleet on an expedition I still have the option of planet/moon/debris field, does selecting different options change my success rate on expeditions?

I've only done 1 so far as I'm usually using my fleets to raid so I'm also curious as to what can be found through expeditions...what I mean by this is: previously I sent 5 light fighters and found 1 light fighter, would it be possible for instance to send out a few cruisers and find a death star? or are the findings based on what I'm allowed to build?

thanks for any info on this :)
HELP!

Elmstreet666

Re: Expeditions!

Post by Elmstreet666 »

you are able to find accordan to what you send out. If you send out alot of ships. You could find some ships or resoures. But if you sne dout 1 or 2 ships. You will find nothing. But at the saem time. You could just lose everythnig you send out. Thats why I stopped after I lost 20 large cargos a long time ago.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!