Banned for unknown reason

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
tomlizard

Banned for unknown reason

Post by tomlizard »

My account has been locked for the reason of attempted explotation.
Only thing is....
I havent attacked anyone or been attacked for quite some time. Thinking about it i havent attacked anyone in at least a month but get attacked more by other players.
I ask this....
Could a moderator explain why i have been baned for nearly a week and if they say because I'm exploiting myself by farming my own planets, what gives.

True I'm getting bored of this game but come on this is a bit over the top.

fusion

Re: Banned for unknown reason

Post by fusion »

i wouldnt get mad because the moderators arent on because the new owner of bfs isnt ever on and they wont even read my messages
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

tomlizard

Post by tomlizard »

If thats the case than how did i get banned? bet the modorator likes to pop on every now and then and then go 'Pop' he's banned, her accounts been closed, that guys gold he payed for whoops looks like there all gone.

If they are off line all the time how comes they fork out loads of money to run the site if even thay dont like it?

Any way Happy farming people, if one of my plannets is named something stupid no defences everything else you got to spy on first. Hayy hunting.

fusion

Post by fusion »

well i wont farm you because it isnt fair right now so i will wait also i have no idea about the moderators i didnt think they could ban people i thought it was only the game owner
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Totos

Post by Totos »

send an email to webmaster@battleforserios.com and tell what happened.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i wated a week for them to email me bk about someone milkin someone

had the spy reports and planx and everythink to shut them down yet they stay unbanned
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

Administration issues are not to be talked into public.
If you have a problem, email webmaster@battleforserios.com

For report issues, you may not ever receive a response but for all other issues, replies are usually within 24 hours.