resources

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
fusion

resources

Post by fusion »

the rules say only 1 hr of resources to a player lower in level from the planet the resources start so if i send a fleet from each of my planets with their equilavent of 1 hr of resources is that against the rules
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Re: resources

Post by Gator »

My interpretation of the rules is that it is NOT breaking the rules. I have never done that though, I was concerned that it might seem like cheating.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

gothicrawr

Post by gothicrawr »

it says of the planet the cargo starts, so im guessing its the home planet as thats were you first produce cargo
its as the great sri sumbaji once said "AND WE SHALL GO TO WAR!

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

This is the rule.

6. You must not MILK
Milking is a form of cheating. No player may knowingly send resources to a higher ranking player. Once within a 24 hour period a higher ranking player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production (of the planet the cargo starts) to a lower ranking player (pulling). Trading between players is FORBIDDEN.

It does not stated that you can only send it from one planet, But that what I think it was intended for. Because if not I think they would have said that you could send it from more then one planet. And this is what makes me think its only one shipment. "Once within a 24 hour period " which means the lower player can only receive a shipment from you once in a 24 hour period.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

fusion

Post by fusion »

thank you all that is what i was thinking so i will stay on the safe side
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

That is the way I treat the rule as well, better stay on the safe side.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

marciano

Post by marciano »

It would be good to have a comment of the administration of the game, because 1hr from one planet, is almost nothing, it isn't pulling, but charity.

This is samething I haven't done before, but now I have a friend that started to play and would like to give him a easy start.