Expiditions

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Airtamis

Expiditions

Post by Airtamis »

How can I send expiditions?

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Expiditions

Post by Despot »

You can have one expedition running for each level of expedition tech. Go to the galaxy view, and click on "outer space" in the 16th slot. Be careful though, don't send anything you cannot afford to lose as forces can vanish without trace. You can get ships and resources from expedition, remember to send some cargo space along with some defences. You will often meet pirates and aliens.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

lichlord

Post by lichlord »

my sugeghstion is to send only a few small or one heavy cargo vessel no war vessels ot pirates will have them ;)
(pirates encounter will basicly copy yo forces ;) )

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

The level of risk / reward increases with the value of ships sent out. I have gained some nice little fleets in the past, and some quite good resource hauls. Sure, I have also lost a few ships, but never an entire fleet, although the day will come when that happens.

Basically you are gambling against your fleet. The stakes are up to you. It is always frustrating to see your cargoes come back full, knowing you could have had more loot if you had only sent another ship along.....
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.