Bombers (Engine/Speed)?

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Pravus

Re: Bombers (Engine/Speed)?

Post by Pravus »

unit43 wrote:Look at the cost of them. Outrageous.... BS top them on everything with a cost ratio. You can build over 3bs for every 2 bombers with 4:2:1 resource exchange rate.
2 bombers would beat 3 battleships though.

And Im not saying use nothing but bombers, just saying they are good ships that should be used more. The only reason they arent is because of the slow speed I think. I dunno, something may change my mind later on, but as of now I think any good fleet should employ a few of these badboys (if you have researched the right things and have increased the speed).

Gator

Post by Gator »

unit43 wrote:Look at the cost of them. Outrageous.... BS top them on everything with a cost ratio. You can build over 3bs for every 2 bombers with 4:2:1 resource exchange rate.
15k more crystal and 2.5k more duet... how is that outrageous? You get a ship that specializes in attacks on defenses. Its really the rapid fire factor on defenses that make this ship valuable. Its not the end all ship, nobody is saying that, but for an attack on a planet that has moderate defenses, you would want bombers with you. The fewer rounds you take to destroy the defense, the fewer rounds the defense has to destroy you.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Bombers Are Good For A Certain Line Of Play. But if You Had a Few thousand Bombers it Would Take a Chunk Out Of Your Deut Which Could Be Used On Attacks , Research Etc ... a 5:1 Ratio For Metal And Crystal is Good For Me .. ;)

its All A Matter Of Opinion ... Not Saying Bombers a Bad Ship Just Saying Its Not The Ship For ME