Transport

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
ketu

Transport

Post by ketu »

what are the rule for transporting resources between players within same alliance ?

Liam_Jay

Re: Transport

Post by Liam_Jay »

Same Rules Apply To Alliance Members And Non Alliance Members

ketu

Post by ketu »

What are the rules? can we transfer the resources bethween players?

Gator

Post by Gator »

You can see the rules by clicking on the "RULES" field on the left hand side of the screen. The answer I posted below is from there...

6. You must not MILK
Milking is a form of cheating. No player may knowingly send resources to a higher ranking player. Once within a 24 hour period a higher ranking player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production (of the planet the cargo starts) to a lower ranking player (pulling). Trading between players is FORBIDDEN.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Pravus

Post by Pravus »

I still say there should be trading allowed between players, especially if they are in the same alliance. There should be rules for this of course, for instance it should be exactly that, TRADING. The conversions used for a merchant should also be used for players. If you want to trade with another player then you trade with him/her with a trading ratio of 2/1/0.5 Once per day you can "give" a player resources, but no more than they would normally make during a certain period of time, say 4-6 hours. I also said in another post that I think there should be some type of auction house implemented, with each sale/purchase costing a percenage of the product being bought/sold. For example, lets say you want to sell 1,000,000 metal... now we know the game has no currency except for rubies, and not everyone purchases rubies, so it would cost say 3% of the product being sold, which would be 30,000 metal for you to actually put it up on the auction house. If the metal isnt sold, the auction house only keeps 1% instead of 3% and you get your metal back...

And I know Im rambling, but point is, trading should be allowed, but with rules.