lost fleet

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
LordFlash1

lost fleet

Post by LordFlash1 »

K this is the situation, i sent a fleet of 4500 Large Cargos from a planet by way of transport, then destroyed the planet forgetting they would come back, but i destroyed the planet bofore they got to there destination, so i figured they would just stay on the planet they were heading too, well they did not they returned to the planet that is no longer there. i spied the slot where they went and they are there, they even show up on the score board with no name to them, but there is nothing i can do to get them back does anyone have any thoughts on how to get them back? i already tried to recolonies the slot but it will not let me......HELP!

divkeays

Re: lost fleet

Post by divkeays »

So thats what happens

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

wasnt a very smart thing to do was it

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

it would be cool if they could somehow be captured and become part of the fleet that captured them, mwahahahaha....
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Howling

Post by Howling »

I am pretty sure you can recolonize after a given amount of time, 24 or 48 hours?

Not sure if what will happen to the fleet though..

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

LordFlash1 wrote:K this is the situation, i sent a fleet of 4500 Large Cargos from a planet by way of transport, then destroyed the planet forgetting they would come back, but i destroyed the planet bofore they got to there destination, so i figured they would just stay on the planet they were heading too, well they did not they returned to the planet that is no longer there. i spied the slot where they went and they are there, they even show up on the score board with no name to them, but there is nothing i can do to get them back does anyone have any thoughts on how to get them back? i already tried to recolonies the slot but it will not let me......HELP!
Chances are..you'll find them in 16 any solar system! Good luck! ;) :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Gator

Post by Gator »

Has there been any resolution to this yet?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

you should have attacked the planet right away and got the LC back that way. once the planet dissipates its over