Enter the noob

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Pravus

Enter the noob

Post by Pravus »

Hello everyone. Im new to the game and so far liking it pretty well. I have followed the instructions in the Just Joined? section and have completed everything listed. Now Im not sure what to do. I have built the cargo ship but have no idea what to do next. I would greatly appreciate any help/advice anyone can give me. Also, I would be interested in joining an alliance. I know most games like this almost require you to join an alliance if you ever hope to survive and expand.

So anyway, if anyone can give me some help/advice as to what to do next or if you can help me join a decent alliance, please let me know.

Liam_Jay

Re: Enter the noob

Post by Liam_Jay »

apply for my alliance ;) il take on the job of training you

after i teach you how to play serios i will kick you from the alliance but i will teach you howto play 1st

that is if your willing to learn you never know i might not kick you if you become a strong player

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Liam where you stoned when you wrote that?

Gator

Post by Gator »

Join F.U.N.K., Federation of United Newbies for Kinship. Its a training alliance that will get you started and ready to either go on your own, or join a established alliance.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

divkeays wrote:Liam where you stoned when you wrote that?
as a matter of fact 8-) i was :lol: but ill still train him up ;)

Gator wrote:Join F.U.N.K., Federation of United Newbies for Kinship. Its a training alliance that will get you started and ready to either go on your own, or join a established alliance.
let me get this right ..... you trying to steal my members gator :| i wont take to kindly to that

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

The only question I have for you Liam, is who is going to train you???? Trust me Liam is not the kind of player you want to try and learn from. Join F.U.N.K.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

you will see lol

i see u are in ZE :D Like Me

we shall see whos better ;)