Loggin on

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Gator

Re: Loggin on

Post by Gator »

Thats weird, I was attacked and the dude did some damage. I tried to log in after that and had trouble four times. When I finally did log on, I discovered that I was attacked and retaliated. I went to the dudes coordinates and saw that his name was not on his planets. I thought he quit after he attacked me ( :D seriously), I hit him anyway... well after he lost almost 100 million units, he might quit now.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

cadetmatt2002

Post by cadetmatt2002 »

thats not nice gator lol it is a big glitch my alliance member got deleted also

Howling

Post by Howling »

Lol, I had hit someone last night, seems odd the same thing is happening, guess its a weird bug.

Hope its sorted soon would be nice to be able to defend myself. ;)

Gator

Post by Gator »

cadetmatt2002 wrote:thats not nice gator lol it is a big glitch my alliance member got deleted also
I didn't mean to make light of the situation. I would be totally PISSED if I got deleted. I just think the irony of it happening to someone who had just attacked me about two hours earlier.
Whoever it was wasn't very smart though, my fleet had come out of fleet save (I was late getting online) and was sitting on a planet he spied on. Knowing what I had, he still attacked me on a planet next to my fleet for a measly 2 million resources and my 200 large cargos I leave there for a moonshot. I'm just thankful that the dude wasn't powerful enough to crash my fleet. I got real lucky!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Why Leave 200 Cargos instead of 50 Bs?

Gator

Post by Gator »

I try to leave the large cargo ships in case I get offered to do a moonshot with someone, I don't want to have to wait for my fleet to come out of fleetsave to send my cargos. Which ever, I leave either at different times. I understand your point, the 50 bs will do the attacker some damage while the other way not so much. I had plenty of defenses to do the damage and thats what I was thinking I guess. :oops: :)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Gator wrote:I try to leave the large cargo ships in case I get offered to do a moonshot with someone, I don't want to have to wait for my fleet to come out of fleetsave to send my cargos. Which ever, I leave either at different times. I understand your point, the 50 bs will do the attacker some damage while the other way not so much. I had plenty of defenses to do the damage and thats what I was thinking I guess. :oops: :)

yeah though you can also do moonshots with 50 BS and BS suites my Metal/Crystal Ratio better

Howling

Post by Howling »

Stop hijacking my post! :lol:

Seriously though, would be nice to get this sorted soon. :)

unit43

Post by unit43 »

This happens very rarely and I think its unrestorable. You might have to start over...

Howling

Post by Howling »

Oh its restorable, done my fair share of databases.

Just takes time to go through.

I am most certainly not starting over :)