HELP ME!

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
CHERUB

HELP ME!

Post by CHERUB »

OK..... I might be alone in this, but I don't think so.....

I'm wondering what the hell I should be doing. Here is what I want to know:
1. What I should do after I have done the "Just Joined" thing?
2. What should a final base development look like (as in, what lvl of base structure, including defenses i.e. "you should have metal lvl 10", or something)?
3. How do u tell a good planet from a bad planet?
4. What do u do with ur "Small Cargo Ship" that the "Just Joined" thing tells u to build?
5. Once I can start building real fleet, are there specializations that work well, or should I just build a lot of everything?

This is basically a noob guide. I just want to know what I'm supposed to be doing and why I'm supposed to be doing it, because that's the only way I'm ever gonna learn how to do it on my own.
Ive played games like this before, but this one is slightly different, and I'm having a bit of trouble.
I am a pink flamingo. You may all bask in my pink glow

Gator

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Gator »

1. What I should do after I have done the "Just Joined" thing?

Continue building up your planet, all of you mines need to be OVER lvl 20 eventually, that takes a long time but necessary. Start researching like crazy, Weapons, Shields, and Armor need to be lvl 10 as well as most of the other researches. Evenly build the planet, don't focus on one thing too long. Pretty soon you need to build colony ships and expand your empire.

2. What should a final base development look like (as in, what lvl of base structure, including defenses i.e. "you should have metal lvl 10", or something)?

There is never a "final picture", continue building mines until their output is sufficient for your needs. Defenses are different, some people just build enough to keep the newbies from making a mistake, while others build fortresses, and some don't even build any defenses. It is a good idea to build enough to defend what you plan on keeping on that planet (resources wise).

3. How do u tell a good planet from a bad planet?

All planets are good planets, some are bigger and some are smaller (bigger is better over 200 fields) Some are hotter and some are cooler (hotter is better, the solar satellites produce more energy) As far as I can tell there is no benefit for colder planets and on small planets you may run out of fields.

4. What do u do with ur "Small Cargo Ship" that the "Just Joined" thing tells u to build?

Eventually, you will use cargo ships to raid other planets and to move resources from one of your planets to another. In reality as a brand new player large cargo ships are the ONLY ships you need. (about 200 of them)

5. Once I can start building real fleet, are there specializations that work well, or should I just build a lot of everything?

Don't build a lot of ships until you learn how to fleet save. Just large cargos and about 10 battleships, any more will just be a target. Besides your resources will be better spent on research and buildings. For more info and questions answered, look me up and send me a Private Message
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

but yes when you start building a fleet build alot of everything ... best fleets are a mixture of all

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Hey Gator, that was a nice job explainning to him. It looks like your going to be good in this game.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!