DF for moon

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Kaisersm1th

DF for moon

Post by Kaisersm1th »

Does anyone know how much Metal and Crystal you need in a df to make a moon? :?

Ryurik

Re: DF for moon

Post by Ryurik »

Kaisersm1th wrote:Does anyone know how much Metal and Crystal you need in a df to make a moon? :?
Not quite as easy as that...18% DF ...and maybe you will get one! The formation of a moon is random..just because you may have the makings of a moon ,doesn't mean you will get one..you may get attacked many times..and have the 18% DF...but only if you are lucky ..will you "win" one...to be sure of getting one...they are going for 300 rubies...and you don't need the DF! The other way, is a "Moon Shot"....Look for the topic in the forum!Good Luck!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Just get someone to attack you with 50 battleships instead of reading that wall of text ^_^

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

unit43 wrote:Just get someone to attack you with 50 battleships instead of reading that wall of text ^_^
Trouble is 50bs does damage to his defences 250 lc's cause less and have the same effect! And even that ,my friend ...is still no guarantee of a moon!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Well lc actually do do some damage if ya wanna get all specific. Attack him with 4000 probes, but 50bs is the cheapest way because lc cost tonnes of crystal fo a moonshot, bs barely cost any. (cry is more valuable then met)

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

you need much less then 250 lc

Stonehearth

Post by Stonehearth »

But there is always a chance for a moon to be formed.
here is one

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 240000 units of Metal, 167599 units of Crystal and 41111 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 165.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.790.000 units.
A debris field containing 274.500 units of Metal and 184.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 4 %
A moon has formed around the planet .............
Report created in 0.00167798995972 seconds
that debris field was from a small fleet around the planet and a few LCs I lost

Some guys have all the luck :lol: