Super newbie questions

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Super newbie questions

Post by Despot »

Just a typo, not a biggie. This is super newbie questions. How to press just the one key at a time while typing is probably covered on a more advanced thread. Besides, amusing plays on names are usually welcome, as long as it is meant purely to raise smiles. Nastiness is just plain.....nasty.

Best advice you will see Saddam. Don't look for threats where there are none to be found.

Tyrant was basically telling you he was also a bit of a Herbert fan. There was no threat there, implicit or implied.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

ahh, then i understand.

"And in the clouds of darkness in orbit of Dune, while Dune itselve has got no clouds, a fleet of imperial warships arrived. He who resisted against this force perished. He who hide didnt survive for longer than a day becouse of the hot desert and the dry air. With Dune in hands of the Imperial fleet, no smuggler, no fremen and no one other than he who came from House Corrino was allowed on Arakkis, or allowed to leave Arakkis."

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Um, ok. Guess that means there's no point in you building an ACS depot then.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

shaddam_v wrote:ahh, then i understand.

"And in the clouds of darkness in orbit of Dune, while Dune itselve has got no clouds, a fleet of imperial warships arrived. He who resisted against this force perished. He who hide didnt survive for longer than a day becouse of the hot desert and the dry air. With Dune in hands of the Imperial fleet, no smuggler, no fremen and no one other than he who came from House Corrino was allowed on Arakkis, or allowed to leave Arakkis."
You left out the last part.

"While Shaddam V was in Noob protection."

When you are out of Noob protection, I will provide the rest of the story.

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

bite me dum dum :)

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

uhh despot what u mean doesnt has to build acs depots?

Despot

Post by Despot »

If all fleets that arrive there die, no bugger is going to want to reinforce him.