the goal of the game

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
shaddam_v

the goal of the game

Post by shaddam_v »

uhmm...this might be an odd question, maybe becouse im new, or maybe becouse others dont know it.
i know ive asked alot of stuff lately and this is 1 of the weirdest questions of the game perhaps.

what is the goal of the game?

this game looks alot like a**** e******, build a base, colonize bases, build up fleets, attack others and dominate space, only is this game limited to 9 bases so you will only be able to have limited control.
Last edited by Despot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed name of similar game

Tyrant

Re: the goal of the game

Post by Tyrant »

shaddam_v wrote:uhmm...this might be an odd question, maybe becouse im new, or maybe becouse others dont know it.
i know ive asked alot of stuff lately and this is 1 of the weirdest questions of the game perhaps.

what is the goal of the game?

this game looks alot like beep beep, build a base, colonize bases, build up fleets, attack others and dominate space, only is this game limited to 9 bases so you will only be able to have limited control.
The object is to accumulate as many points as you can to get the top spot or at least the top 5 and be rewarded monthly. Check the [Prizes] tab on the very bottom right under [Game Help].

Very similar to another space game you may mention and as you should know, there are different styles. Miners, Raiders, Fleeters, Turtles and usually some combination of all of those. The max number of planets here is 21.
Last edited by Despot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited quote to remove name of similar game.

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

lol, AE is the logo of the game i mentioned lol, u guys are just trying to keep ur members :p

anyways, i also noticed that my espionage ships numbers were dropping, even if the espionage message didnt say that the fleet was destroyed.
whats up with that?

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

ow wait, i now noticed that also probes are planet/colony defined.