Espionage Probe questions

Request Help for the game here. Experienced players will help you while administrators will certify where needed.
Curious_1

Espionage Probe questions

Post by Curious_1 »

1. I read somewhere that each level of Espionage tech makes you harder to probe, does it do anything else?
2. And at what level of Espionage tech would you stop researching?
3. Do Espionage Probes always get destroyed at their destination?
4. Are Espionage Probes only used for other players planets or do you send them into outerspace also, like with expeditions?

Not about Espionage but any help with these would be appreciated also.
5. Also what level of mines (metal, crystal, and deut) do you stop at? Or do you stop?
6. How many planets should you tie together with Intergalactic Research Network?
7. Other than the noob tutorial is there a player written guide or anything I have missed?

Sadbutrue

Re: Espionage Probe questions

Post by Sadbutrue »

Curious_1 wrote:1. I read somewhere that each level of Espionage tech makes you harder to probe, does it do anything else?
-at level 8 it will display the full list of ships and the quantity of each type that is attacking you. this information is vital in order to determine if you can defend against it or if you will have to move out of the way.
2. And at what level of Espionage tech would you stop researching?
-there is no level you nee to stop at since you will keep getting added benefit from each additional level.
3. Do Espionage Probes always get destroyed at their destination?
-no if you have lower espionage research you will have increased chance to lose your probes, also higher number of probes are more likely to be destroyed.
4. Are Espionage Probes only used for other players planets or do you send them into outerspace also, like with expeditions?
-you can use probes for everything you can use other ships for but since they have no weapons cargo holds or much in shields/armor its best use is for espionage and maybe crappy fodder, expensive moon shot or wasting crystal. you can send every type of ship into expedition.

Not about Espionage but any help with these would be appreciated also.
5. Also what level of mines (metal, crystal, and deut) do you stop at? Or do you stop?
-each level of mine will increase production and it will add to your total points. building points can never be lost unless demolished by you. i suggest you keep making higher level mines and later on increase your metal/crystal/deuterium storage.
6. How many planets should you tie together with Intergalactic Research Network?
-you can do a maximum of 21 but you dont have to worry about this since the price goes up very fast so this question is pointless. the higher the level the more research labs you can link together to increase the speed of research but you must be able to do the research on each planet seperatly for them to work together on the project.
7. Other than the noob tutorial is there a player written guide or anything I have missed?
-there is a lot of information scattered all over the help forum and everywhere else here. you should be proactive and search out the forum and click on any threads that seem to be of interest.

Curious_1

Re: Espionage Probe questions

Post by Curious_1 »

Thanks for your help